1hit dmg value

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
1hit dmg value
I will share the value but on one condition don't abuse the Cheat this is all free, why do you need to sell other projects??
Hello sir. Could you share the mechanism of how to use that cheat ?
Please, share! Help these starving peasants. No abuse, only low key self funding ma man <3
Reply
Quote Originally Posted by hirogryner View Post
I will share the value but on one condition don't abuse the Cheat this is all free, why do you need to sell other projects??
i would like to know aswell.
if its alright
^w^

single players focus here. :3
Quote Originally Posted by hirogryner View Post
I will share the value but on one condition don't abuse the Cheat this is all free, why do you need to sell other projects??
Hey again, I've been using cheats for 10 years in this game and I've never shared them on any other platform nor have I tried to sell them to anyone. I'd appreciate it if you could send me as PM.
P.S. I always set it to 1.5x dmg, that's not seen by the game, you can always have that 50% dmg boost for free, and if you've found Xp class, set it to 13% Xp, that's the limit
Thx for you time in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by hirogryner View Post
I will share the value but on one condition don't abuse the Cheat this is all free, why do you need to sell other projects??
Could you send it please? in private message or post it in this thread thanks!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?