HiringLooking for someone that lives in Argentina to complete a task via STEAM

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone that lives in Argentina to complete a task via STEAM
I'm researching the implementation of Argentina tax laws and need a local to add funds and purchase items via STEAM so I may deduce online tax rates.

Hard requirements:
1. VISA or MASTERCARD that works with STEAM
2. STEAM account without friends list or STEAM store/Community Market limitation

Optimal requirements:
1. Knowledge of online taxes such as "Impuesto PAIS" and AFIP 4815.
2. AFIP refund eligibility or experience
3. Intermediate English writing ability

All time and task costs (Adding steam funds) will be compensated. Can pay in crypto, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, or Steam items. Message via IM.

I plan to move to Argentina for school in the future so I will have more job offers in the future.
MODERATOR NOTICE
Thread approved.
@Iggy

Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily


For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Still looking for participant
Quote Originally Posted by Magictouch View Post
Are you looking for a gift card?
ARG VISA could potentially work as well, but as far as I'm aware, STEAM blocks prepaid for ARG region.
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
I'm researching the implementation of Argentina tax laws and need a local to add funds and purchase items via STEAM so I may deduce online tax rates.

Hard requirements:
1. VISA or MASTERCARD that works with STEAM
2. STEAM account without friends list or STEAM store/Community Market limitation

Optimal requirements:
1. Knowledge of online taxes such as "Impuesto PAIS" and AFIP 4815.
2. AFIP refund eligibility or experience
3. Intermediate English writing ability

All time and task costs (Adding steam funds) will be compensated. Can pay in crypto, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, or Steam items. Message via IM.

I plan to move to Argentina for school in the future so I will have more job offers in the future.
I have an Argentinian Master card, so I can pay for Argentinian steam. In addition, afip can only support refund for educational items
Hello brother. Im from Argentina and got a fluent english, can understand and write pretty well. Eilling to get into business with you
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?