WTSDBD Service once again!.. There is a lot I can safely inject.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
added you for extra details
Free service! Only to those who have over 2 "Thanks" and 10 rep or more!!

- - - Updated - - -

one time only!...
Quote Originally Posted by IDKION View Post
Free service! Only to those who have over 2 "Thanks" and 10 rep or more!!

- - - Updated - - -

one time only!...
I am eligible for one!
Update almost 2 days later gave a throwaway account and the only thing changed is playtime has been incremented by 1.5 hours, and nothing else.

I think OP got busy, hope everything is well with them.
I am deeply sorry, I was suddenly on travel and I will resume services either in 1 to 2 days max.. this inconvinience must be frustrating to you sir, but as it is I could've done something to address my leaving.. for that I say I am sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IDKION View Post
I am deeply sorry, I was suddenly on travel and I will resume services either in 1 to 2 days max.. this inconvinience must be frustrating to you sir, but as it is I could've done something to address my leaving.. for that I say I am sorry.
I will keep you guys updated!
It's fine. Just post a screen shot of latest killer/survivor with the items when you are free and mention if it is temporarily thing or permanent. Thank you!
I am having troubles coding the save inject and bhvr dead by daylight right now, I humbly ask for patience, I hope everyone understand that that this is no easy task, again thanks, for that I am giving away a DBD account or 2 more modded next day, still selling my main accoun for 100$.
For Lack of Absence and not completing my vouches only 100$ for it
+Selling the steam account(I don't need it) so please text me only if you're interested, the dbd account has all perks excepct for Nicolas cage, all items +37 each and 3 survivors unlocked devotion 7 rn.
@Poonce not selling, please close Thread, ty!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?