Thumbs upInfoAQWL - Multi-platform Electron Client - Modular System Plans/Current

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AQWL - Multi-platform Electron Client - Modular System Plans/Current
Hello, I know some people like to stay updated, here's the latest information,


The new client is of course now going to be multi platform, as I do not have all the time in the world, I am changing things up as shown above.

You will be able to load up and play AQW on Windows/Linux/Mac!

This new system is meant to be more modular, for instance someone could build a bot system and load it up here like a plugin, or build an entire system like cetera and load it....leading to limitless potential things and more community based content.

For those that can code but can't build the swf, we could have community members that do, that way you could just upload your .as file.

I am not finished, very early progress.

The Application side is just about done as it already works on all three OS's. This is the client-side I am building.

I hope to get more people actively here and posting.

I will provide templates and .fla of course once I get things more set and will also release the new client for each platform all at once! :Will need Mac testers once public to confirm, as I am not going to confirm for mac myself, sorry.

Update: Plugin - Template Confirmed to work. Can use simple Game.* to access the game with your plugin, this means even cetera's bot-system/etc could be made a plugin for real now! Maybe only a few days from release now!

Frost Client: 0.31, I already built a working PacketLogger.swf plugin and confirmed it worked!

Update: [Only Fully Working on Windows.... FML] Still working on it, release for Linux has issues/ I do not have any MacOS/etc at the time being, so I haven't even built one yet. I know an issue will occur though, so I haven't.

Basically it boils down to Flash Security settings for local files causing issues that aren't resolving on the linux side but I FIxed for the Windows copy,


I know this won't get as many views until released and maybe not many then, but all in all this could change the game a bit and allow others to develop full systems or custom bots easier/on much more advanced levels.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Update: [Only Fully Working on Windows.... FML] Still working on it, release for Linux has issues/ I do not have any MacOS/etc at the time being, so I haven't even built one yet. I know an issue will occur though, so I haven't.

Basically it boils down to Flash Security settings for local files causing issues that aren't resolving on the linux side but I FIxed for the Windows copy,


I know this won't get as many views until released and maybe not many then, but all in all this could change the game a bit and allow others to develop full systems or custom bots easier/on much more advanced levels.
Hi, Wow thank you very much for innovating with these contributions that really make the community friendlier, beyond so many bots and closed source projects, even contributions of information give hope to future private community servers for the community.

I would love to continue seeing progress on this, I am a student of design and 3D modeling, I use Unreal engine 5, any support counts on me.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
@SkyNezzz , imperfect released example here "https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1571341" unsure if it's working need testers to comment problems.
Thanks for sharing the link, you are just reviewing the other contribution from the user N00bFloob Floobinyector, I think they complement each other?

I use google translator, sorry if it is not understood, I was able to read your comment that the launcher ran?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
@SkyNezzz , imperfect released example here "https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1571341" unsure if it's working need testers to comment problems.
Thanks for sharing the link, you are just reviewing the other contribution from the user N00bFloob Floobinyector, I think they complement each other?

I use google translator, sorry if it is not understood, I was able to read your comment that the launcher ran?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
@SkyNezzz , imperfect released example here "https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1571341" unsure if it's working need testers to comment problems.
I just tried to test the launcher that you uploaded as you indicate, first open the launcher, then run "Allow-Local-PPAPI-Access.exe" it gives me the OK message, everything is correct but the launcher never opens, I double click it, it loads almost nothing and stays like that, it doesn't appear in the process bar either.

I use Windows 11 64 bit
I don't have flash installed

Any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by SkyNezzz View Post

Thanks for sharing the link, you are just reviewing the other contribution from the user N00bFloob Floobinyector, I think they complement each other?

I just tried to test the launcher that you uploaded as you indicate, first open the launcher, then run "Allow-Local-PPAPI-Access.exe" it gives me the OK message, everything is correct but the launcher never opens, I double click it, it loads almost nothing and stays like that, it doesn't appear in the process bar either.

I use Windows 11 64 bit
I don't have flash installed

Any solution?
I understand! It does not try to run at all? If you copied the files needed to your C drive. It should take a second and open, I am on windows-11 64-bit.

Oh.....

Fix: I bet you did not do this step. Go into your MAIN AQWL Folder and find the folder named "resources" in that folder is a zipped/rar'd file named app.asar or app.zip/rar, extract it to the same "resources" folder it is in currently. You should now have about a 60mb app.asar in that folder. Attempt to run after. Let me know if this fixed it or helped
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?