item shop hack tut

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
item shop hack tut
ok this is for every1
pic 2.JPGattachment deleted · 478 downloads before removal
pic 3.JPGattachment deleted · 470 downloads before removal
pic 4.JPGattachment deleted · 459 downloads before removal
pic 5.JPGattachment deleted · 457 downloads before removal
pic 6.JPGattachment deleted · 456 downloads before removal
Do you have to be in the Londen server?

Btw, nice man. I'll try it now.
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Do you have to be in the Londen server?

Btw, nice man. I'll try it now.
not sure try it in others i normaly do it london though
It still doesn't work...
where is link?
Ok, I followed the steps exactly how you said, then I do the L85A1 combo and the weapon does not show up. Whats wrong?

EDIT: The hot-keys just turn on for a one second, then turns off. Can you re-make the hack?
Doesn't work for me. IT did get me a crappy lvl 1 gun for free though, and fifth slot works.
5 th slot is work
but i press ctr+f1/f2/f3 and nothing happen...
Re-make the hack if you don't mind.
i cant buy the stupid l85a1!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by legolas5 View Post
i cant buy the stupid l85a1!!!!!!
Calm down, none of us can.
Quote Originally Posted by legolas5 View Post
i cant buy the stupid l85a1!!!!!!
it doesn't work. wait for a new one.
It still don't work.. The gun is not showing, sorry..
Quote Originally Posted by sb1hng View Post
It still don't work.. The gun is not showing, sorry..
check the hack to make sure it is activating the hotkeys go wierd sometimes
Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
check the hack to make sure it is activating the hotkeys go wierd sometimes
I did, I've the hack on top. I'm clicking on the guns. The box is checked and a second later its unchecked. So it won't stay checked.. Maybe that's the bug? I'll hope you can fix it, I like(/love) that weapen ^^

Btw, I like your hack-layout too!
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?