[tut]item Shop Hack

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[tut]item Shop Hack
ITEM SHOP HACK
WHAT DO YOU NEED :
AN UCE OR CHEAT ENGINE 5.2 WHIT A WORKING BYPASS
WARROCK INT
SOME SKILLS ....

NOW LET's START:
1)START WARROCK , LOG IN AND GO IN THE ITEM SHOP
2)OPEN THE UCE (OR START THE BYPASS WHIT CHEAT ENGINE 5.2) AND SELECT THE PROCESSE WARROCK.EXE
3)CLICK ON THE GLOCK , PRESS ALT+ TAB TO GO IN THE UCE
4)CHOSE 2 BYTES AND SEARCH FOR VALUE 6
4)THEN GO IN THE ITEM SHOP AND SELECT THE MAGNUM
5)GO IN THE UCE AND SEARCH FOR VALUE 5


repeat the step 3 4 5 A FEW OF TIMES ....

THEN THE VALUE U FIND CHANGE IN A NUMBER WITCH IS IN THE GUN LIST
*IF CAN SOMEBODY POST IT HERE

GOOD GUNS :
12 - 22 - 64 - 28 AND OTHERS WITCH I DONT REMEMBER

CREDITS GO TO KTALIN91
PS WORKS ON THE KOREAN 2
Is gun 64 working too?
What gun is 64? From my list is a "Mkls"..never seen that one :\
i sware to god i see 1 more tut of this im gonna kill the person who made it
64 is the grenade launcher .... and no... it doesn't work... it shows up like you can buy it, but you can't... sadly, he never tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
i sware to god i see 1 more tut of this im gonna kill the person who made it
I'm with you...
64. MK1S Grenade Launcher

Would be nice, I'm going to test it..
IVE JUST DISCOVERED THIS HACK....

2 DAYS AGO .... LOL BUT THEY BAN ME :d:d
Quote Originally Posted by ktalin91 View Post
IVE JUST DISCOVERED THIS HACK....

2 DAYS AGO .... LOL BUT THEY BAN ME :d:d
Everyone discovered this 2 days ago. That was when prox32 came up with it as first.
[QUOTE=mains3rv3r;145763]64 is the grenade launcher .... and no... it doesn't work... it shows up like you can buy it, but you can't... sadly, he never tested it.

Oh, darn.
maybe he was the first to discover it here on mpgh....2 days ago ....but how u can see i was banned ...and i was the first to post a hack whit this on www.warrockhacking****ⓘ CHOOB

PROX32 WHAT THE FUCK.....IS NOT THE FIRST TIME WHEN WE FOUND THE SAME THING
NOW....IM PISSED OF .... U SUCK ...
EVERYTHING WITCH I POST U SAID "IT SUCKS,WE HAVE IT,URE A NOOB"

MAN FUCK U UP....I CAN MAKE HACKS BY MY SELF AND IM BETTER THEN MORE OF U.....


U WANT TO SEE HOW I LEAVE MPGH....

I LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.....

FUCK U ALL UP BITCHESE........

SCAMMER AND LEECHERS .... AND MEMBERSO OF THE MPGH ....

DONT U LIKE ME....??? FUCK YOU MOFUCKERS

WANT TO KNOW WHO SUX....:
HERE IS THE LIST:
DAVE , PROX , ALL THE DUAL KEYBOARD MEMBERS AND MORE , and ALL URE MOMYE

SO GOOD SUCK
BAN ME NOW...IS THE ONLY THINK U CAN DO....BUT ILL BE BACK
doesn`t work for korea i try 5 times, than i found 1 adress lol before ever found 0... than i wan`t switch value, doesn`t work, and can`t freeze this adress

can someone give me the adress (with pointer) ??? i have UCE lol works after 2 updates everytime XD (only for korea) and the hacks with ce (weapon hack) doesn`t work there, because he don`t found adress, but if i add manually in UCE i can use, can someone give me adress with pointeR?
The Cheat can't ban u. It's the people screen u and report at warrock.net
OMG
Quote Originally Posted by ktalin91 View Post
NOW....IM PISSED OF .... U SUCK ...
EVERYTHING WITCH I POST U SAID "IT SUCKS,WE HAVE IT,URE A NOOB"

MAN FUCK U UP....I CAN MAKE HACKS BY MY SELF AND IM BETTER THEN MORE OF U.....


U WANT TO SEE HOW I LEAVE MPGH....

I LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.....

FUCK U ALL UP BITCHESE........

SCAMMER AND LEECHERS .... AND MEMBERSO OF THE MPGH ....

DONT U LIKE ME....??? FUCK YOU MOFUCKERS

WANT TO KNOW WHO SUX....:
HERE IS THE LIST:
DAVE , PROX , ALL THE DUAL KEYBOARD MEMBERS AND MORE , and ALL URE MOMYE

SO GOOD SUCK
BAN ME NOW...IS THE ONLY THINK U CAN DO....BUT ILL BE BACK

go learn english some vocab skills dipshit

the address is different for EVERYONE
I Think It Will Work For Premium Only
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?