Apple Vision Pro

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Vision Pro
so the apple vision pro is out, anyone got any thoughts on this?

price tag is insane for something that makes you look like you are part of a clinical trial for a cerebral palsy treatment



Way to much money
I think it's cool but I don't think it's meant for the average consumer yet. I think after some more time and development of the platform and ecosystem it could see some more adoption.

Personally, I wish Google Glass didn't get killed and had some more development put into it. People were concerned about privacy at the time but now we have Meta's RayBan Glasses that essentially do the same recording and that's all fine and approved.

I would rather have lightweight AR glasses that look good instead of a heavy ass screen on my face for hours on end.
I’m pretty excited about the future, give it 5 more years and a sleeker better version will likely be the norm.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
I’m pretty excited about the future, give it 5 more years and a sleeker better version will likely be the norm.
this is exactly what im hoping for

right now its just too much

imagine a normal pair of glasses with ********* vision capabilities
it's just a silly gimmick at the moment, but long term it could become something special. imagine a world in which all people wearing reading glasses opt in for smart ones instead
Looks fucking stupid compared to normal glasses.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?