Unban request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unban request
Hello Guys,
My original Account username is „humble72“. I‘m banned because of a misunderstanding between @Scotlands and myself.
I bought something from him and thought that I already paid and didn’t looked for few days on MPGH. So logical he thought I want to scam him. Now I contacted him and paid him.
He told me that he has talked to one of the admins and I should write a thread here.

So have a good day.
Quote Originally Posted by Humble73 View Post
Hello Guys,
My original Account username is „humble72“. I‘m banned because of a misunderstanding between @Scotlands and myself.
I bought something from him and thought that I already paid and didn’t looked for few days on MPGH. So logical he thought I want to scam him. Now I contacted him and paid him.
He told me that he has talked to one of the admins and I should write a thread here.

So have a good day.
@Scotlands will need to post on this thread once he comes online. Your ban will be reversed once he confirms.
@Lily

Hello, good day, yes Humble72 paid me and reached me via telegram. I didn't want to do this but it's been about 4-5 days and anyone would think they were scammed, he's a good guy.

Everything is solved, thank you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?