[HELP]Webbrowser current progress

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP]Webbrowser current progress
I was looking at the webbrowser current progress code for visual basics, and I tried to use it as C++, but I can't figure out what to use as the =

like this:
Code:
this->toolStripProgressBar1->Text = webBrowser1->currentprogress;
Is there something I'm missing?
is it manual in dev or visual C++
Quote Originally Posted by hilo peeps View Post
is it manual in dev or visual C++
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.
Try

this->toolStripProgressBar1->Text = this->webBrowser1->currentprogress;
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Try

this->toolStripProgressBar1->Text = this->webBrowser1->currentprogress;
Thank you!
You are teh savior sent from God
hmm oh well sorry I can't help you if it was in dev C++ as a consople or something but anyway here's a suggestion Idk if I'm right or wrong but I'm quite sure that -> is >>
On topic
Guess i don't need to answer your VM

Off topic
(on my way down to city to show the software I have been working on and get final approval, I will be back after that , Wish me luck)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
On topic
Guess i don't need to answer your VM

Off topic
(on my way down to city to show the software I have been working on and get final approval, I will be back after that , Wish me luck)
wishing yo luck
@NextGen1, good luck!

@ontopic, The current progress doesn't work
I tried using

e->currentprogress

But that didn't work either

What is the code for currentprogress?
i know how to do it in C#, i actually did a release here yesterday you can look at my code even though its not the same i just like C# for web apps
are you trying to set progressbar = current process?

toolStripProgressBar1->Value = webbrowser1->CurrentProgress;

or

toolStripProgressBar1->Value = e->CurrentProgress;

should work, but I'm not that familiar with C++ , I use C# in asp.net (and not that much)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
are you trying to set progressbar = current process?

toolStripProgressBar1->Value = webbrowser1->CurrentProgress;

or

toolStripProgressBar1->Value = e->CurrentProgress;

should work, but I'm not that familiar with C++ , I use C# in asp.net (and not that much)
I only get one error from that:
Code:
c:\documents and settings\****\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\webbrowser\webbrowser\Form1.h(292) : error C2039: 'CurrentProgress' : is not a member of 'System::Windows::Forms::WebBrowser'
        c:\windows1\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\system.windows.forms.dll : see declaration of 'System::Windows::Forms::WebBrowser'
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\****\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\webBrowser\webBrowser\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
webBrowser - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Decleration
Code:
public:
property long long CurrentProgress {
    long long get ();
}
Event Progress Change
Code:
public:
 event WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ ProgressChanged {
    void add (WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ value);
    void remove (WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ value);
}
That's converted from vb.net

just a FYI , Not sure if it will work
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Decleration
Code:
public:
property long long CurrentProgress {
    long long get ();
}
Event Progress Change
Code:
public:
 event WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ ProgressChanged {
    void add (WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ value);
    void remove (WebBrowserProgressChangedEventHandler^ value);
}
That's converted from vb.net

just a FYI , Not sure if it will work
Where do I put the code?
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


Where do I put the code?
on google ofcourse
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?