Swed swed = new Swed("MAT");
IntPtr moduleBase = swed.GetModuleBase("Mat.exe"); I see Problums it is System.IndexOutOfRangeException: 'Index was outside the bounds of the array.' how it fix
DWORD val, read;
BOOL success = ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (void*)addr, &val, sizeof(val), &read);
cout << "val at " << hex << addr << " is " << dec << val << endl;
// http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/random/ⓘ
std::default_random_engine generator;
std::uniform_int_distribution<int> distribution(100, 1000);
int dice_roll = distribution(generator);
val = val + dice_roll;
WriteProcessMemory(phandle, (void*)addr, &val, sizeof(val), &read);
success = ReadProcessMemory(phandle, (void*)addr, &val, sizeof(val), &read);
cout << "val at " << hex << addr << " is now " << dec << val << endl;
cin.get();
return 0;
}
Maybe I can write one for you.
Which country are you from? Send me your Facebook
are you sure it's MAT and not MAT.exe ?
There aren't a lot of people in this forum, what's going on?
There aren't a lot of people in this forum, what's going on?
Originally Posted by jabz123NN
Swed swed = new Swed("MAT");
IntPtr moduleBase = swed.GetModuleBase("Mat.exe"); I see Problums it is System.IndexOutOfRangeException: 'Index was outside the bounds of the array.' how it fix