GUARDS OF WRATH spammer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
GUARDS OF WRATH spammer
assuming one could create a spammer with this; you could easily power level accounts using it, would anyone be willing to make one/ or know of one that already exists?
If you need to actually kill monsters for it there is no major benefit in using the packet spammer, you are better off creating a regular bot for improved consistency.
that's fair, I would assume it could be done with the medals though right? unfortunately I'm dumb and I don't remember how to make my own packet spammers.
Quote Originally Posted by prizrakvenom View Post
that's fair, I would assume it could be done with the medals though right? unfortunately I'm dumb and I don't remember how to make my own packet spammers.
If it's war medals you are talking about, then you could turn them in with a packet. Just run the packet sniffer while turning them in manually to see what packet is sent.

Unless I'm misremembering or unaware of new mechanics/exploits, you aren't able to get the medals instantly through packets since you would have to kill monsters to receive them. You could attack the monsters with packets, but that's where I would suggest using a normal bot over the spammer so you don't get kicked for spamming.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?