MPGH down

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH down
Some sticks of ram and OS disk got fried. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the data drive was saved.

I still got a bit more work to do, but the site should be mostly back up.

In other news, tough times are ahead, go buy rice and beans.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Some sticks of ram and OS disk got fried. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the data drive was saved.

I still got a bit more work to do, but the site should be mostly back up.

In other news, tough times are ahead, go buy rice and beans.
if this was built on the pepe shiba inu chain this wouldn't have happened. emperor trump will be made aware of this
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
if this was built on the pepe shiba inu chain this wouldn't have happened. emperor trump will be made aware of this
love love love it! MAGA4LYFE
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


love love love it! MAGA4LYFE
Man you shouldve just kept the illegal shit up and gotten arrested like nulled and cracked. unamerican.
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Man you shouldve just kept the illegal shit up and gotten arrested like nulled and cracked. unamerican.
true, that would have been the MAGA way of doing things
Here's a big massive cake for you
Do you have any backup of it?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
Do you have any backup of it?
backups are for suckers
yes I have full backups (and so does the FBI)
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
yes I have full backups (and so does the FBI)
Do you have any idea how many terrorists/rapists/SOs reside on your site for sanction?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post


Do you have any idea how many terrorists/rapists/SOs reside on your site for sanction?
I bet you know all the terrorists boi
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


I bet you know all the terrorists boi
I know as much terrorists as you know rapists
Thought this site was taken along with nulled and cracked lol
Has MPGH ever been up?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?