PostAoB 261

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
AoB 261
Here I leave the AoB


AoB = AOBScan("16 0A 12 01 FE 15 58 00 00 01 20 00 5C 1B 00 0C")
if (AoB) then
print("Disable Zombie attack OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16), 0x17)
end
else
print("Disable Zombie attack PATCHED!")
end

AoB = AOBScan("02 7B D4 17 00 04 7B 5D 17 00 04 28 AE 30 00 06 16 6B 3D 45")
if (AoB) then
print("One Hit Kill OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
end
else print("One Hit Kill PATCHED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("22 00 00 C0 3F 5A 58 7D")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0x70, 0x4A)
end
else
print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
end


AoB = AOBScan("66 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 6F 12 83 3B 11 11 6B 5A 58 5A 22 CD")
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
end
else
print("Super Sprint PATCHED!")
end


AoB = AOBScan("04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 06 5A 58")
if (AoB) then
print("Fast Loot OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+1, 0x22, 0xCD, 0xCC, 0xCC, 0x3D)
end
else print("Fast Loot PATCHED")
end

For the kind hearted who wants to donate so I get motivated, pm me
dzw
is there a prevent zombie from walking? there was this kind of cheat before
Quote Originally Posted by zenken View Post
is there a prevent zombie from walking? there was this kind of cheat before
It is not recommended, since the anticheat detects it very quickly, which is why it was stopped being used as far as I understood.
I would recommend using a chainsaw as a last resort, or Survivor weapons to avoid problems.
Thanks
Everything is working perfectly except DZA. Could you try and fix it, please?
Congratulations on the code.
Quote Originally Posted by 766alibaba View Post
Everything is working perfectly except DZA. Could you try and fix it, please?
Congratulations on the code.
Disable zombie attack works correctly; there are no mods yet. Note that you must open the game, search for it with the cheat engine, press CTRL + ALT + L, paste the AoBs, and run it.
Quote Originally Posted by alien2025 View Post
Disable zombie attack works correctly; there are no mods yet. Note that you must open the game, search for it with the cheat engine, press CTRL + ALT + L, paste the AoBs, and run it.
When I execute de script it says "DZA OK" but the zombies still attack ingame.
Quote Originally Posted by 766alibaba View Post
When I execute de script it says "DZA OK" but the zombies still attack ingame.
It works for me, check if the antivirus didn't delete anything from the Cheat Engine.

Any questions, my discord is down below and we'll see it last
DZA wont work because the AOB does not exist on the data, its outdated
the rest works perfectly.
How I can contact u? where's the discord
Does the your dza also prevents the vomits?
also, dont see hack disabling the zombie explosion or the damage itself
is it hard to find, not worth the time or it is just easily detectable?
Quote Originally Posted by accesstoall000 View Post
Does the your dza also prevents the vomits?
also, dont see hack disabling the zombie explosion or the damage itself
is it hard to find, not worth the time or it is just easily detectable?
melee meta good

I never looked for another similar hack, I would say it's a waste of time.
Now that I think about it, explosion damage wouldn't trigger if you melee/chainsaw
which DZA enables/encourage
more loot spot too, since you dont need spot for ammo
Melee really is the meta.

Do you have an updated AoB for DZA?
Please help
Can you please help me and explain what i am doing wrong. I am able to find new updated codes to work but unfortunately i cant get the AOB SCAN code to work. regardless of what codes i use i get the error
I wonder something about one hit kill thing. I just realized when I run one hit kill code I got low exp from zombies. Is there anything I should do or it is just how it works?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?