AQW Infinity (AQ2D) Private Server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Infinity (AQ2D) Private Server
I personally believe that the future of AQW PS is to progress to use aq2d client instead of their flash-based client

Has anyone ever tried it?
i want to try it, but unfortunately i doesn't have access to aq2d test
Quote Originally Posted by EmperorArts View Post
i want to try it, but unfortunately i doesn't have access to aq2d test
If you think you could make a PS :3, I could probably help with your issue.
Quote Originally Posted by LurkingAbout View Post
If you think you could make a PS :3, I could probably help with your issue.
Would be great if you could share the client binary
I have a working private server but it's currently in the works.

AQW Client Binary
Quote Originally Posted by 0x12D View Post
I have a working private server but it's currently in the works.


mind sharing the client? been looking for one for awhile
Same
Quote Originally Posted by rootneutral View Post
mind sharing the client? been looking for one for awhile
Ye could i get it too?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?