QuestionOffsets and pointer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Offsets and pointer
Hello

I'm looking for offset and pointer troves, please. How do we find them?

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Levy79000 View Post
Hello

I'm looking for offset and pointer troves, please. How do we find them?

Thank you.
Could you give them to me please?

@FAISAL32
Quote Originally Posted by Levy79000 View Post
Could you give them to me please?

@FAISAL32
Don't be surprised no one replied to you
That's because the way you asked is kinda confusing
I know you're looking for a pointer, but what exactly do you need? Be more specific about what you're trying to do
Offset
Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
Don't be surprised no one replied to you
That's because the way you asked is kinda confusing
I know you're looking for a pointer, but what exactly do you need? Be more specific about what you're trying to do
Ok sorry
I'm looking for the offsets in general of the player and etc
Find the value you're interested in (e.g. health, ammo). Do a first scan, then change the value in-game and scan again. Repeat until you narrow it down to one or a few addresses.
Once you’ve found the static address, right-click it and choose “Find out what accesses this address.” That leads you to the instruction and from there, the pointer path.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?