Howdy?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Howdy?
How are all of you fine people doing?

Just wanted to share somethings that has been happening, I've became financially free after 12~ years of struggling with payment installments, it became so much easier after having my dad's apartment was sold, may he rest in piece and may the force be with him, wherever he is.

So I paid them off, and have bought a lot of games, Xbox and bunch of other great things.


I do want to also thank the staff for the opportunity and believing in me
Im sorry to hear about your dad.

I hope you are finding moments of peace in the middle of all this.

May he rest in peace.

Keep it up bruv
I do want to also thank the staff for the opportunity and believing in me
Your dedication has not gone unnoticed.

I hope you are well and I am sorry to hear about what you had gone through.

Having that financial freedom will allow you to finally breathe ~
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Your dedication has not gone unnoticed.

I hope you are well and I am sorry to hear about what you had gone through.

Having that financial freedom will allow you to finally breathe ~
Thank you, I did get a lot of stuff that I needed too, so that's good.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
are u like 16? lol?
15-16 years ago, yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

15-16 years ago, yes.
erhm, yikes
Glad you're in a better place financially.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Glad you're in a better place financially.
Thanks dude. It feels great.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us