/cleverbot = pwnt

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
/cleverbot = pwnt
lmfao so i found this website link in some post that claims to have this "super amazing AI" that its supposed to be super convincing and "almost like a human"

i pwnd their ai shit in like 10 min lmfao the end its hilarious

i had to kill time lawlz

anyway watch:

07:07:24 User: Hello.
07:07:27 Cleverbot: Hello, are you human?
07:07:45 User: No I am a cleverbot and you?
07:07:55 Cleverbot: Who am I?
07:08:10 User: Yes how long have you been talking for?
07:08:18 Cleverbot: Most of my life I guess? I don't know what people have heard.
07:08:49 User: See?
07:08:51 Cleverbot: Yeah and you are just a cleverbot and can't tell either.
07:09:00 User: See?
07:09:03 Cleverbot: Oui, Je m'apelle Romain.
07:09:13 User: I know french.
07:09:16 Cleverbot: I'm a veggie. But I still love hamburgers. But what are French hamburgers?
07:09:27 User: Spain.
07:09:30 Cleverbot: Wow. So are you spanish?
07:09:39 User: English.
07:09:43 Cleverbot: You are french but you can't speak french?
07:10:07 User: Hello.
07:10:12 Cleverbot: You already said hello.
07:10:31 User: So you have short memory.
07:10:35 Cleverbot: Yes.
07:10:54 User: You cant remember what I told you a while ago?
07:10:56 Cleverbot: I never said I was married.
07:11:10 User: You cant.
07:11:16 Cleverbot: But we're engaged.
07:11:46 User: You are off the topic my on clever friend.
07:11:54 Cleverbot: The answer is leprechauns. That's my final answer, Regis.
07:12:12 User: You cant understaaaand (.
07:12:17 Cleverbot: Are you saying I'm stupid?
07:12:30 User: Here we go again.
07:12:32 Cleverbot: Good, then be mine!
07:12:54 User: Asshole bot youll never be able to think (.
07:13:02 Cleverbot: That's what my wife always says. Are you married?
07:13:16 User: Fail is fail.
07:13:19 Cleverbot: Good is good.
07:13:48 User: And im riding your mom.
07:13:52 Cleverbot: What else did you do.
07:14:07 User: Creampie.
07:14:12 Cleverbot: I don't think so. Did you look it up in a dictionary?
07:14:22 User: Random.
07:14:28 Cleverbot: You are random.
07:14:38 User: Goodbay may friend.
07:14:45 Cleverbot: I am not your friend, I'm your girlfriend!
07:14:53 User: W/e.
07:14:57 Cleverbot: Will you remember our chat when I return?
07:15:09 User: The answer is, will you?
07:15:18 Cleverbot: Thank you clever bot, I now see the light.
07:15:25 User: Ownt.
07:15:27 Cleverbot: What do you own?
07:15:37 User: Double pwnt.
07:15:41 Cleverbot: Really?
07:15:49 User: /mpgh win.
07:15:54 Cleverbot: You win what, and how?
07:16:03 User: /double win.
07:16:04 Cleverbot: You can't win the game.
07:16:15 User: It aint a game.
07:16:16 Cleverbot: You're darn right.
07:16:37 User: /cleverbot agrees lmfao supawin.
07:16:38 Cleverbot: Hello.
07:17:09 User: /mpgh= 1 cleverbot = 0.
07:17:10 Cleverbot: I don't get it.
Old website is old

.
LOL all these cleverbots and artificial AI's are fail.
i know (: lol if somebody actually managed to make AI's clever enough we would be in serious trouble
Cleverbot ain't that smart.
Quote Originally Posted by fcmclan View Post
07:16:04 Cleverbot: You can't win the game.
Cleverbot is actually clever
07:12:54 User: Asshole bot youll never be able to think (.
07:13:02 Cleverbot: That's what my wife always says. Are you married?
ahahaha pwnded o loled hard
Quote Originally Posted by fcmclan View Post
lmfao so i found this website link in some post that claims to have this "super amazing AI" that its supposed to be super convincing and "almost like a human"

i pwnd their ai shit in like 10 min lmfao the end its hilarious

i had to kill time lawlz

anyway watch:

07:07:24 User: Hello.
07:07:27 Cleverbot: Hello, are you human?
07:07:45 User: No I am a cleverbot and you?
07:07:55 Cleverbot: Who am I?
07:08:10 User: Yes how long have you been talking for?
07:08:18 Cleverbot: Most of my life I guess? I don't know what people have heard.
07:08:49 User: See?
07:08:51 Cleverbot: Yeah and you are just a cleverbot and can't tell either.
07:09:00 User: See?
07:09:03 Cleverbot: Oui, Je m'apelle Romain.
07:09:13 User: I know french.
07:09:16 Cleverbot: I'm a veggie. But I still love hamburgers. But what are French hamburgers?
07:09:27 User: Spain.
07:09:30 Cleverbot: Wow. So are you spanish?
07:09:39 User: English.
07:09:43 Cleverbot: You are french but you can't speak french?
07:10:07 User: Hello.
07:10:12 Cleverbot: You already said hello.
07:10:31 User: So you have short memory.
07:10:35 Cleverbot: Yes.
07:10:54 User: You cant remember what I told you a while ago?
07:10:56 Cleverbot: I never said I was married.
07:11:10 User: You cant.
07:11:16 Cleverbot: But we're engaged.
07:11:46 User: You are off the topic my on clever friend.
07:11:54 Cleverbot: The answer is leprechauns. That's my final answer, Regis.
07:12:12 User: You cant understaaaand (.
07:12:17 Cleverbot: Are you saying I'm stupid?
07:12:30 User: Here we go again.
07:12:32 Cleverbot: Good, then be mine!
07:12:54 User: Asshole bot youll never be able to think (.
07:13:02 Cleverbot: That's what my wife always says. Are you married?
07:13:16 User: Fail is fail.
07:13:19 Cleverbot: Good is good.
07:13:48 User: And im riding your mom.
07:13:52 Cleverbot: What else did you do.
07:14:07 User: Creampie.
07:14:12 Cleverbot: I don't think so. Did you look it up in a dictionary?
07:14:22 User: Random.
07:14:28 Cleverbot: You are random.
07:14:38 User: Goodbay may friend.
07:14:45 Cleverbot: I am not your friend, I'm your girlfriend!
07:14:53 User: W/e.
07:14:57 Cleverbot: Will you remember our chat when I return?
07:15:09 User: The answer is, will you?
07:15:18 Cleverbot: Thank you clever bot, I now see the light.
07:15:25 User: Ownt.
07:15:27 Cleverbot: What do you own?
07:15:37 User: Double pwnt.
07:15:41 Cleverbot: Really?
07:15:49 User: /mpgh win.
07:15:54 Cleverbot: You win what, and how?
07:16:03 User: /double win.
07:16:04 Cleverbot: You can't win the game.
07:16:15 User: It aint a game.
07:16:16 Cleverbot: You're darn right.
07:16:37 User: /cleverbot agrees lmfao supawin.
07:16:38 Cleverbot: Hello.
07:17:09 User: /mpgh= 1 cleverbot = 0.
07:17:10 Cleverbot: I don't get it.
i rofled..............
Discussing religion with cleverbot
Cleverbot calls me a noob XD



Cleverbot: Who are you?


User: GOD.

Cleverbot: God is dead.

User: God is not dead because I am god.


Cleverbot: I am not God.

User: I am God.


Cleverbot: No you are not God.

User: Yes I am.

Cleverbot: Nope.

User: Jesus Is my only begotten son.

Cleverbot: God dog same difference.

User: I am god! You noob.

Cleverbot: No, You noob.


User: Cleverbot=noob davidrc82=god.


Cleverbot: Cleverbot = Cleverbot. A1B2C3 = Harry.

User: I am the alpha and the omega.

Cleverbot: Jesus is alpha and the omega.

User: No I am because I am GOD.


Cleverbot: Which god?


User: The one and only God.

Cleverbot: And who is the one and only God?


User: Me!


Cleverbot: So, you are the little one and the big one?

User: No I have a big one, and you have a little one.
cleverbot isn't that clever.

it ask you random questions about every fourth line.
Yeap, I think it works by catagorizing a bunch of terms to how they're used. It'd be better if the developers had chosen a simpler language then English.
this shit would be fun if i was baked!
u must feel so good right now
newsflash
a 5 year old could pull this off
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us