Question[Question] Private Server for Combat Arms!?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Question] Private Server for Combat Arms!?
Sorry if this is called as spam, but I felt I should share this with you guys. Is it possible to make a private server if we had the source of the game, like a MMORPG or Maple Story. This is just an idea don't ban me please if this is spam..

To king.joker.9: so.. is it possible.. I would like to make a LAN party for this..
maplestory is a mmorpg last time i checked? and a combat arms? privet server? are you from CEF? >.> this was disscussed there


its pointless >.> maximum people would be like 200 boring D: and most of em hackers
Private Combat Arms just doesn't work.
What the point of Combat Arm private sever? If you suck then you suck.
It would be better if the game was popular...

Unless you add your own maps, guns, and anti-cheat... Pointlessly full of hackers...
Lol
Id love to see some private CA servers.
Especially ones with like times 100 exp and gp earned
I've heard a few "rumors" (well just call them that) that some people are working on a private server idea. I have no idea what they could achieve by doing so, but I think they want to eliminate the server/client sided problems.
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
I've heard a few "rumors" (well just call them that) that some people are working on a private server idea. I have no idea what they could achieve by doing so, but I think they want to eliminate the server/client sided problems.
I call bullshit. It took a few years for people to make Private Servers for Maple Story. Combat Arms just released a few months ago too..
When he says private server, Does he want his server to connect with Nexon's? Or, just him and his friends playing amongst themselves??
If it's amongst themselves, Why? Just pick a non-busy server and create a room with a password. If your friends don't have the internet, then I guess you could go through that trouble to play with them...
O.O WHY? you think a private server updates as fast as a regular server? :P nOE!
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
O.O WHY? you think a private server updates as fast as a regular server? :P nOE!
Since they can't hack Nexon's servers, they want a server of their own to act like one. Therefore, any part of the game can be hacked, in theory, since they have control of a server. Problem, if you can't hack nexon's servers, then how do you plan on having your own server be recognized as one of theirs. Also, most gamers would notice a new server on the list, unless they succeeded in disguising theirs as one of nexons (something as simple as Echo being echo could work if it's case sensitive). But again, if they can/could hack the server, why even spend their money for their own server? Just hack nexon's, and let them foot the bill for repair and maintaining the equipment.
lol
a private server ! gonna be nice
Combat arms private servers.. nah. They'd abuse playing this game. I'd play it if there were modified guns, new guns, new weapons, and such. What's wrong with the regular Combat Arms?
offtopic: Woot, 300th post
if they do create PcombatA

i want one thing..

TOURNAMENTS.
It would just be a waste of time having a PServer for CA, first of all the players, if you have too many, the server is going to lag, and then if you get more people, you have to buy a dedi server. It will just get chaotic and will not be worth that much
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?