Alot of private servers came out good, you never know.
[Question] Private Server for Combat Arms!?
Yeah, P-Server of Combat Arms would be hard because it would be very limited #s and all hackers.
The problem with private servers is that you cant host a server and let thousands of people play. So your stuck with a few hundred and they all end up hacking.
PLus hacking would be the same because no anti hacking guard XD
I think I saw a reference to the Nexon server IP looking around in CA, so we could change that and connect to a private server (if it was what I think.) Problem is we have no server code so we can't host it anyway.
We need a big server to make an "OK" server :P
he mentions a private server
When he mentions a private server, is he talking about linking it to Nexon�s network, or just hosting something for him and his friends only?
If it�s just for a small group, I don�t really see the point�why not just hop onto a quieter official server and set up a passworded room? Unless there�s no internet access on their side, then sure, going the private route might make sense. fnafⓘ
If it�s just for a small group, I don�t really see the point�why not just hop onto a quieter official server and set up a passworded room? Unless there�s no internet access on their side, then sure, going the private route might make sense. fnafⓘ

