CoolSRSZClassic vs Modern Theme

PollWhich do you like more?
28 votes
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Classic vs Modern Theme
Curious which you like more... Classic theme is growing on me
I like to pop in from time to time and see whats good.

Wtf is this lol
I prefer classic , modern feels too tryhard
Classic all the way!
I mostly like Classic, but there are some elements from Modern that make it feel nice. Maybe something in the middle would be good. I'm mainly using Classic still though
I was really surprised by Classic. It looks fantastic. I like the feel of it in comparison to old school vB, but the Modern is nice to use too if I'm on my PC at night and don't want to get flash banged lol

I'll probably mostly use Classic since I'm not on my pc at night as much anymore but its probably 75/25 split
make it use classic during the day and modern (dark) during the night
classic seems very nice, but i feel like it's missing something from the dark theme, not sure what.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Added a "reborn" theme, check it out
It looks good, but I think majority will agree that classic is overwhelmingly better.

Though, Reborn looks great as well.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Added a "reborn" theme, check it out
Initial reaction is I like it, more than classic I think. Gonna try this one out for a bit now and see
bring back tags that are defaulted to display along w/ stats and join date/ rep/ thanks - some show with the dropdown arrow some dont

bring back avatar sizes, my shit tiny like Hero's peepee

allow user preference toggle for the "drop down arrow" stats so I can force to display that by default vs having to hit the arrow


"How 2 MPGH" / "Rules" / Tag / avatar size limits (dimensions) are no longer easily accessible either.

ur profile stats/ rep/ thanks/ join date/ etc all don't show in threads either. big lame

fix

Profile activity is broken

Venom on this post ^^ commented 1 day ago yet his activty shows as of this comment last seen 18 days ago. math aint mathin
Well when you guys were talking about classic, I thought you meant something totally different....classic still looks...newer then what I was used to. Interesting change.
Classic, but it's always good to have a choice.
Feel free to add more, and please, fix that wrapper width, almost every layout is broken now.
New one looks good
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?