SolvedWindow Classic Theme

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Window Classic Theme
If I change my Window 7 theme to Window Classic Theme in the control panel, is the computer/combat arms going to run faster?
Nope, because combat arms need good graphics and ram.
Try to use gamebooster in your PC
.
Quote Originally Posted by TastyEggroll View Post
If I change my Window 7 theme to Window Classic Theme in the control panel, is the computer/combat arms going to run faster?
It's gonna help, but not that much.
I recommend using gamebooster, here's the link:

- http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.htmlⓘ
Somewhat, but I recommend turning your themes off, and change your desktop background to a solid color.
This will help a bit, but not much.
I suggest you to download Advanced System Care Pro and use Turbo Mode in order to optimize your computer for games.

Turbo mode will disable all unnecessary stuff such as windows update, shadows on icons, your desktop textures in order to save resources
Two 'boosting' programs, closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us