Wtf Modding Patched ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Wtf Modding Patched ?
What the fuck nexon banned my modding rez files ..
When i go in the game it says Warning Your Account Maybe Be
Banned/Suspended due to the terms and service
Files Are Corrupted Game Is Going To Close

if you hacked with a super knife they prolly thought u were opking and some bs and they banned you.

Good cus I hate super kukri ******s.

IDK if thats wat u meant tho.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
if you hacked with a super knife they prolly thought u were opking and some bs and they banned you.

Good cus I hate super kukri ******s.

IDK if thats wat u meant tho.
Agreed with you, ******s with super kukri or super m9 piss me off in melee matches.
All i did was mod M417combat to M6A2 SRT !! WTF NEXON FUCK U I WASTED $35.00 ON THERE FUCKEN BULL SHIT GAME
Quote Originally Posted by DannyVaj View Post
All i did was mod M417combat to M6A2 SRT !! WTF NEXON FUCK U I WASTED $35.00 ON THERE FUCKEN BULL SHIT GAME
you cant blame them for you wasting money and then getting yourself banned. dont be such a dumb fuck next time.
Ahh nvm i didn't get banned .. was my connection .. Rofl .!
Quote Originally Posted by DannyVaj View Post
Ahh nvm i didn't get banned .. was my connection .. Rofl .!
oh yea don't think NX users don't get banned
Thank goodness for removing spamming Knifes. It's quite annoying.
yeah, but ive done alot of games, i hope i wont get ban!
Quote Originally Posted by DannyVaj View Post
What the fuck nexon banned my modding rez files ..
When i go in the game it says Warning Your Account Maybe Be
Banned/Suspended due to the terms and service
Files Are Corrupted Game Is Going To Close

I mod mine and I never got that message.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us