Steam Account Names For MW2 1.0.182 Cracked

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account Names For MW2 1.0.182 Cracked
Ok people put your your steam account names here or Just say if you want people to PM you with their names on Steam. I'm not sure whether or not to post mine so people should probably just PM each other with there names. I had my serial banned. My steam name is metalmaniac253
I don't get what ur asking for..
well for the .182 you cant search for lobbies you can only invite to private games, hes trying to get people to join his games or atleast for people to add one another to play whenever.
Quote Originally Posted by sanelh12 View Post
well for the .182 you cant search for lobbies you can only invite to private games, hes trying to get people to join his games or atleast for people to add one another to play whenever.
It's boring
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?