[REQUESTTUT]Computer IP Proxy

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUESTTUT]Computer IP Proxy
Could some one please make a tutorial for making a proxy in visual basics 2008??
Not a internet proxy like hidemyass, but a computer proxy that changes/hides local ip, network ip, default gateway, etc
I was also wondering this!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I was also wondering this!
I really need it because I am hosting a private server and a ventrilo server on my computer
I have already gotten 38+ trojan horses
I also need it as a tut so if I make it, I can trust it
System.Process.Start (Ipconfig.exe /Release)
System.Process.Start (Ipconfig.exe /Renew)

That Will change your IP, Off the top of my head any way .

By the way, that will change your local IP, not your Global assigned IP.

If you can programatically log into your router and change your MAC address , that may land a Real IP Change. You may be able to do that with GetelementbyID
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
System.Process.Start (Ipconfig.exe /Release)
System.Process.Start (Ipconfig.exe /Renew)

That Will change your IP, Off the top of my head any way .

By the way, that will change your local IP, not your Global assigned IP.

If you can programatically log into your router and change your MAC address , that may land a Real IP Change. You may be able to do that with GetelementbyID
I don't want a IP changer
I want a IP blocker / Hider (A Proxy server)
not that would be the boss if someone here knew how to make a tutorial on that. Was wondering this a while ago myself....
Does any one know how to make a proxy server that hides all IP's, but it runs on your computer?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us