What Do You Think Of The X-Box-360 Elite?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
What Do You Think Of The X-Box-360 Elite?
What Do You Actually Think of the X-box 360 Elite
I Have it but I dont know what other people think of it.
I'm kinda new with the X-boxes 360 ISH becuase I got it
At X-Mas.

Is the X-box-360 elite good.
Vote in the Poll.

What you do think.

Thank Me for some reson I dont know.

{PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD I NEED TO KNOW ;] }

Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Epic Fail
.....
hahahahhahahahaha i cant anymore ............. lol
my opinion ...... sell your pc and buy a x-box....... cuz if you do so..... you wont open silly threads in wrong forums.......
Quote Originally Posted by deepeye View Post
hahahahhahahahaha i cant anymore ............. lol
my opinion ...... sell your pc and buy a x-box....... cuz if you do so..... you wont open silly threads in wrong forums.......
Wrong Section. GTFO!
/request close
this is crossfire thread banhammer this nub

ppl spam to much now a days
ps3 is better if u r going to buy a xbox 360 change for ps3 believe me ... ( i have both so i know whats better ) but if u like halo and games like that that were exculified for xbox then go for it
Stop posting useless threads

Ban pls this choob
well internet cost money on xbox (gold) on ps3 it doenst but on xbox there are better games than on ps3
you have 2 ghostmode for minion fail sigs and 1 ballotra for minion fail sig <.<
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?