dohp111's loading screen thread

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
dohp111's loading screen thread
Hey MPGH,

I am making this thread because I would like to make some log in screens for Combat Arms I do take requests so if you would like to request something leave a post and I will see what I can do.

Note
I will only supply the injectable files

If you have any problems look at this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ackground.html

If you have any problems feel free to PM me

Virus Scan



I will be updating this thread daily with new log in screens some better then others so Request some ideas
LOGINBG.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
I like it xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I like it xD
Thanks lol it was just made fast but I gtg for about an hour or 2 so I will be back then and make another Log In screen
Omg, that's just awesome x3!!!

Could you make some MW2 :3?
I like it this is awesome
nice first time
holy sht tht's sweet
good luck getting as many login screens as you can b4 24 hours. i got a bunch of login screens on my hard drive but i dont feel like using it.
why is everyone else loading screens "so awesome" mine were never awesome enough for you people :O XD
I love this one nice work
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us