Starting C++

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Starting C++
Not for game hacking.

I just think it'd be a nice addition to my computer knowledge.
(CCNA, A+)

If you could be so kind as to post some tutorials / names of publications that are easy to find and download.

Thanks.

(Not going to rush at this.. I know it takes time and I don't want to half-ass it)
Hello there Czar.

Here's a good beginners tutorial for C++.

C++ Tutorial

That's where I started anyway.

Good luck Czar. It's nice to see so many people starting to learn C++.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Hello there Czar.

Here's a good beginners tutorial for C++.

C++ Tutorial
I agree with that, I like that tutorial very much.

Clarifies what everything is and what its purpose is
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Hello there Czar.

Here's a good beginners tutorial for C++.

C++ Tutorialⓘ

That's where I started anyway.

Good luck Czar. It's nice to see so many people starting to learn C++.
I third that. Good luck with C++, if you ever need some help don't be afraid to ask.
Half ass it, c&p your ass off for 3-4 weeks, go get a series of books(white book type of shit), studying will be ez pz, now you're ready for an entry level programming position.

While doing datacenter management, you could earn 200k+ ez pz.
Quote Originally Posted by litebrand View Post
Half ass it, c&p your ass off for 3-4 weeks, go get a series of books(white book type of shit), studying will be ez pz, now you're ready for an entry level programming position.

While doing datacenter management, you could earn 200k+ ez pz.
copying and pasting won't get you anywhere...
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
copying and pasting won't get you anywhere...
Lol. I think it was a joke. Anyway I think some links and such are in the stickies, though personally I found a book better =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. I think it was a joke. Anyway I think some links and such are in the stickies, though personally I found a book better =/
c++ for dummies
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
copying and pasting won't get you anywhere...
Ahhh, with that attitude you'll be making the next p7.

*Because you'll have such a difficult time executing advanced techniques when you think you're all pro shit, you'll end up c&p'g later on because you were too brainwashed to do it when you were meant to.(newb stage.)

*C&P'g is actually useful, of course I don't mean actual C&P, but copy, paste, study.
Quote Originally Posted by litebrand View Post
Ahhh, with that attitude you'll be making the next p7.

*Because you'll have such a difficult time executing advanced techniques when you think you're all pro shit, you'll end up c&p'g later on because you were too brainwashed to do it when you were meant to.(newb stage.)

*C&P'g is actually useful, of course I don't mean actual C&P, but copy, paste, study.
Don't necessarily agree with that. You can learn techniques without claiming them as your own or leeching others code, I think we have a different definition of C&Ptin. Not to mention its essential to understand the basics well.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Don't necessarily agree with that. You can learn techniques without claiming them as your own or leeching others code, I think we have a different definition of C&Ptin. Not to mention its essential to understand the basics well.
True, I just think c&p'g has it's place, for 90% of people it won't.(as in, that's the 90% that we refer to as your avg. cpfag)

For people who can't quite string off and have original concepts, they can learn a lot from studying actual code, rather than working off an idea they aren't experienced enough to execute.(Not to say that difficult projects call for an immediate c&p job.)
isnt a p7 a gun o.o
C&Ping is fairly useless to me.. I'll probably download some god-awful book and just start to read and do basic tutorials.

I'm generally good at remembering useless codes..
Wear dem sexy shades when you're C++in. It'll increase your code writing powers by -10%.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Wear dem sexy shades when you're C++in. It'll increase your code writing powers by -10%.
lolwut?
(msg2short)
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us