LOL i made this yesturday,
i was like "LETS HACK MY F***ING BALLS OFF"
and this was the result of that.
then i was like, i could release this shit
Il help you test this. My main has around 350 post. See below for details.
Most hacks work for me. Im using Vista 64
these are mostly addie hacks, no keys no menus, just inject certian .dlls for things......
and on my 64 vista desktop i cant get it to work, you can try though.
I'll test. If you need a tester for Win7 32bit.
Thats cool you gonna PM us the links for downloads?
how about this, PM me and you have to have250+ posts to sign up for the Testing of the RC2,
Imma try to make a Gui....
ill test. 3.5k posts.
LMMFAO?!?!?! i just noticed... u spelled college wrong and ill test I got more than 250+++ posts =) I got Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 7 32 bit I got dual operating systems
... HALT ALL REPLYS. Read what he said just PM him for the link - 250 POST. No need to spam this thread.
quiet fool
I will test if possibl, PM me
Originally Posted by ajvpot
I will test if possibl, PM me
YOU pm HIM /facepalm
I'll test, 900 posts, BTW, make it 400-500 post requirement.