hi guys i wanted to play moltiplayer and when i startedthe game said ''cheat detected'' and it shuted down.how can i completely remove this cheat???
Cheat detected means you have a permanent ban. You can't remove it, it's forever, sorry man
Originally Posted by Koen
Cheat detected means you have a permanent ban. You can't remove it, it's forever, sorry man
really because i can login steam but can't play game is this 4ever????
yep you have been banned by VAC for cheating that means you can not player mw2 mp anymore, VAC does never unban (there are rumors that it will unban after 2 years) and we can not help you.
you need to buy a new cd-key or mw2 and make a new steam account.
Yeah, but note : You can only pay for the serial now, not the full game again, which is cheaper.
There are alot of sites that sell them, I know a few, I won't give you the link since I'm not allowed, but Google is your friend :P
Originally Posted by Koen
Yeah, but note : You can only pay for the serial now, not the full game again, which is cheaper.
There are alot of sites that sell them, I know a few, I won't give you the link since I'm not allowed, but Google is your friend :P
please send me a link in private
anakin, which hacks did you use?
eam for importing stats nut then i removed it
Originally Posted by Anakin1121
eam for importing stats nut then i removed it
had u eam running while u was playing a game? and are u sure thats the ONLY hack u ever used for mw2?
Only that?
Console Using people got banned too, which were ALOT!
Turning off EAM When you're outside of the first menu, but in a game, could be risky yeah. But ESP's , or any other hacks weren't used?
Originally Posted by Koen
Turning off EAM When you're outside of the first menu, but in a game, could be risky yeah. But ESP's , or any other hacks weren't used?
no noone just eam
Did you go from Prestige 0 to 10 with Playerstats Editor or something?
Very weird and unrealistic changes made?
i can buy a backup mw2 steamaccount if he used only eam and ranked up to 10th prestige