[Preview] LOYAL IMP HACK

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Preview] LOYAL IMP HACK
Hello guys. I'm made a hack cuz i had a lot of free time. I learned a lot since i went away. If anyone will need help with anything ask me. (xfire: terminator9955) Anyway... i posted only preview, but if anyone wants the hack i can give it to him by xfire "only". And dave if you will ever read this thread (topic), i was wondering if I could get in you'r team.

MPGH rocks. I'm sory mpgh team, becuse i was advrtising... it wont happen again.

I have a working bypass too. Made by me.
all.JPGattachment deleted · 299 downloads before removal
i need help with hacking warrock
hey this hack looks sweet keep it up dude
That hack looks well good
what a bitch if thats the way you help people you can go fuck yourself
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
what a bitch if thats the way you help people you can go fuck yourself
whats the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
whats the problem?
i added him on the xfire i asked him to help me with an uce he said that uce hacks get detected after one day so i asked him what do i have to use to make them undetected for a long time he said vb6 ok than i looked for a vb6 could find it so he gave me a couple links i downloaded one of them and there was a password for it so i told him that there is a password and he said strange and he deleted me on xfire if he didnt want to help he could of said it instead of making me download some peace of shit and then deleting me
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
i added him on the xfire i asked him to help me with an uce he said that uce hacks get detected after one day so i asked him what do i have to use to make them undetected for a long time he said vb6 ok than i looked for a vb6 could find it so he gave me a couple links i downloaded one of them and there was a password for it so i told him that there is a password and he said strange and he deleted me on xfire
You understand that when you learn to hack, eg mine xfire is full of "IQ lower than 15" beggers and only way to get rid of them is to block them
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
You understand that when you learn to hack, eg mine xfire is full of "IQ lower than 15" beggers and only way to get rid of them is to block them
umm i didnt beg i asked him if he could of helped me he could of said no i dont care the part of deleting me that pissed me off
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
umm i didnt beg i asked him if he could of helped me he could of said no i dont care the part of deleting me that pissed me off
I have teached almost 20 person to hack thru the xfire, so now I always block everyone who even ask it. And I think im not onlyone who do this. I bet you do same in 1-2 months
Looks cool but it's extremely similar to Relax While Hacking isn't it? I mean the exact amount of features of the original. Are you sure you havn't been nicking codes?
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
If anyone will need help with anything ask me. (xfire: terminator9955)
thats why i asked
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
thats why i asked
Hey dude im sory... I deleted the wrong person. 1 guy was getting on my nerves. So add me again and we can continue.
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Hey dude im sory... I deleted the wrong person. 1 guy was getting on my nerves. So add me again and we can continue.
no i dont want people to say that i am begging ill figure it out by myself thanks anyway
did u delete me? cause i was about to say something and i couldnt send because u went online or even on mu freinds list.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us