My goodbye note

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My goodbye note
Had a great time with most of you
The reason I am leaving? I do not want to participate in a community where coders get banned and leechers can spam whatever they want and face no consequences...

If you need me, i'll be hanging around on **********.com and on msn.

-Hell_Demon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Goodbye and Thank you very much for all your help.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Had a great time with most of you
The reason I am leaving? I do not want to participate in a community where coders get banned and leechers can spam whatever they want and face no consequences...

If you need me, i'll be hanging around on **********.com and on msn.

-Hell_Demon
What?! What are you talking about? Which noobs are spamming? which coders are getting banned? D:

I'll destroy them all! Every last one. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!................ ;(

Why HD? Why? O gawd why?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
What?! What are you talking about? Which noobs are spamming? which coders are getting banned? D:

I'll destroy them all! Every last one. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!................ ;(

Why HD? Why? O gawd why?
MW2 section, themonsterman got banned for 'advertising'(password to his hack was his own board name, dev board for m00esp), ch00bs spam the fuck out of it with 10y/o hacks, virusses etc(noone gives a shit)
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
MW2 section, themonsterman got banned for 'advertising'(password to his hack was his own board name, dev board for m00esp), ch00bs spam the fuck out of it with 10y/o hacks, viruses etc(noone gives a shit)
.... That's the way it is. No advertisement. As for the choobs... they will be choobs. Well I can't ban the choobs for just being choobs. And MPGH is rampid with them, if you feel you want to leave for good I can't blame you. I'd like to come with, but my place is here. Well we will keep in touch. ;l
OMG NOOOOOOOOO! Please don't leave! You are a good for me! Why too!
=/

whats your msn boy!
Cya, thanks for advertising aswell. Gives me a reason to ban another "coder" who contributes nothing to the overall success of the site.

Oh, and one more thing, you'll be back.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Cya, thanks for advertising aswell. Gives me a reason to ban another "coder" who contributes nothing to the overall success of the site.

Oh, and one more thing, you'll be back.
Teh Fawk?! o__O

HD, has done plenty for this site, rather its this site that hasn't done anything for him, and if he wants to leave then he should be able to do so respectably. And nobody closes HD's last thread but me damit. >:l

/closed
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Teh Fawk?! o__O

HD, has done plenty for this site, rather its this site that hasn't done anything for him, and if he wants to leave then he should be able to do so respectably. And nobody closes HD's last thread but me damit. >:l

/closed
Im sorry why.

Hes contributed so much to this site ik man! It's not just a bout profit its about the community too.

/mybad

I would unban him...but I cant.. sorry
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us