Paper,Rock,Scissors

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
Paper,Rock,Scissors
HELLL YEAH!!! its My First Program EVA!!!! lol I know it might be noobish BUT IM FUCKIN HAPPY!!!!

Screenshot:


Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
Rock,Paper,Scissors.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Provide A Screenshot

And a virus scan from virustotal

Thank You


It's in the program... when you lose it calls you a ******
lol =) exactly and okey dokey to you NextGen
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
lol =) exactly and okey dokey to you NextGen
I added it for you

To much time on my hands =.=
thx =) why the hell does it say 1/39 wtf 0____0 I made that straight out of Visual Basic last night
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
thx =) why the hell does it say 1/39 wtf 0____0 I made that straight out of Visual Basic last night
I dunno.. my AV said that Hello World.exe was a trojan

But w/e...

Btw, you have 500 posts now
It's a false positive from symantec, don't pay it to much mind

Looks Good, Try using a picture box and add images for a more "game like" feel
lol ookaaay my next project is Game Spammer from Youtube lol =) im sooo bored when my internet shuts off at 11:45 at night X____X
EDIT:501st POST HELLL YEAH IM NOW AN EXPERT MEMBER FUCK YEAH BITCHES!!!!!!
how do I add pictures? I know how to change the Icon but how do I change the Background?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
how do I add pictures? I know how to change the Icon but how do I change the Background?
use a picturebox
haha. u can make it that, if u win, a pic will come up.

You have to start with:
PictureBox1.Visible = False

Then

If (whatever happens here) Then
PictureBox1.Visible = True
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us