Combat Arms Trainer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Trainer
Hey guys so i finally figured out how to make a CA trainer(unpatched) in VB.net, i will not publicly release the source code but if you can prove to be you have working adresses for CA i will give you the source code. Just wanted to put that out their
cool what vb?
I have been waiting for the same thing for a month now (Working addies)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I have been waiting for the same thing for a month now (Working addies)
Yah i have unpatched MHS just having trouble finding Addies xD, ima wait for someone else to post addies and then ill make a trainer
I think this will the first trainer here made with vb.net?
i have the addies for boxes
Quote Originally Posted by ViittO View Post
i have the addies for boxes
I might be able to use them, i am looking right now for fly hack addies though
lol first trainer made in combat arms? if you 1000 = 1 , I released like 4 tuts and a trainer maker that all work as trainers for CA all made in VB.net
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
lol first trainer made in combat arms? if you 1000 = 1 , I released like 4 tuts and a trainer maker that all work as trainers for CA all made in VB.net
But do your trainers work now? Or are they patched?
when did all the trainers get "patched"?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
when did all the trainers get "patched"?
When didn't all the trainers get "patched"?

They blocked the basic methods of making trainers.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us