Smile[Request] Skorpian Mod.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Skorpian Mod.
Hello MPGH.

I heard of a Skorpian mod which allows your Skorpian become a dual Skorpian which allows you to hold 1 in each hand. This makes the fire rate, damage, etc DOUBLE the amount of the original single Skorpian.

However, i cannot find this mod anywhere and i am requesting for someone to make it.

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by bryn1000 View Post
Hello MPGH.

I heard of a Skorpian mod which allows your Skorpian become a dual Skorpian which allows you to hold 1 in each hand. This makes the fire rate, damage, etc DOUBLE the amount of the original single Skorpian.

However, i cannot find this mod anywhere and i am requesting for someone to make it.

Thank you.
Thats not even possible?
Well it is actually, I've seen it in action.
Quote Originally Posted by bryn1000 View Post
Well it is actually, I've seen it in action.
Impossible, some1 gives you the wrong info. Portability/recoil/damage/accuracy doesn't change. Only fire rate do. Anyways this mod will be visual only (its only 1 scorpian that will fire but you will see both)
Modding is visuals only besides fire rate. DAMAGE CAN'T CHANGE
Oh...
I saw a guy with it at an internet cafe o.o
Nevermind then. D:
portability, fire rate, reload speed is changeable, but the guy who does this mod is a legend, and will not release his mods ...
post a vid of it,
and ill see what i can do.
i need to see it in action first
Quote Originally Posted by shirles14 View Post
post a vid of it,
and ill see what i can do.
i need to see it in action first
Dude, hes asking someone to do it, he does not have it, how can he show you?
your looking for sleepercell.


good luck trying to get ahold of him unless his that guy in your internet cafe lol.


go ask that dude if u can copy his files.

Wait, are u shure it was dual skorpions?


texturescripts
Quote Originally Posted by Kit_Hax View Post
your looking for sleepercell.


good luck trying to get ahold of him unless his that guy in your internet cafe lol.


go ask that dude if u can copy his files.

Wait, are u shure it was dual skorpions?


texturescripts
wow fucken legend damn all respect
you can get a hold of him doubt he will release his mods he is legendary his you tube acc is urametriod
no there is other dude on another modding website for all games, he has some awesome mods, but he will not release them ...
lol, i think hes talking about duel micro uzi`s :P

can someone help me with this youtube link?
yea its miniuzis, but on the pp19 weapon(note bottom corner of vid) and I have been working on this mod for about a week, I dont think I will get it, but here's what I been going on, may help someone to finish. Take the pp19 ,mod over the image with zombie hands,the pvmla and anibase switch, this way both sides are active,left and right, then mod the hands image in ps and add the uzi to each hand....idk might work, dont forget to thank if u get it because of this..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us