Hacks not working...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks not working...
I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit and I use MPGH Advanced Injector to execute the hacks. I've tried ac1d_buRn's hack and the Breach Team Hack, and I've failed to see any success. Turned off my McAfee... and I'm not a Vista noob who can't figure out "Run as Administrator". Any insight on my problem?
Im currently having the same problem... AV is off and running as admin. Tried compatability mode and everything... Also I have not played CA for about 6 months so Idk if there are new steps to getting hacks to work. (Took out CAV and Endingbanner).
run as admin (injector AND combat arms)
use perx (best injector)
for process write "Engine.exe" (make sure you write a capital "E")
start combat arms and hacks should work
Quote Originally Posted by bladexhermit View Post
I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit and I use MPGH Advanced Injector to execute the hacks. I've tried ac1d_buRn's hack and the Breach Team Hack, and I've failed to see any success. Turned off my McAfee... and I'm not a Vista noob who can't figure out "Run as Administrator". Any insight on my problem?
to run as administrator..right click the injector and push "run as administrator"

I knew that stuff. I even said so... In any case, I resolved it. I just tweaked with some firewall, anti-virus, and allowed application settings and I got through. I love using Acid's vJump in snow valley... I just stay underground and kill everyone
So what did you change exactly? I still can't get it to work AV and firewall off :S... You set compatability to windows 2000?
Quote Originally Posted by bladexhermit View Post
I knew that stuff. I even said so... In any case, I resolved it. I just tweaked with some firewall, anti-virus, and allowed application settings and I got through. I love using Acid's vJump in snow valley... I just stay underground and kill everyone
opps i thaught u said u WERE a vista neeb who didnt know how to run as admin



Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreth View Post
So what did you change exactly? I still can't get it to work AV and firewall off :S... You set compatability to windows 2000?
noo keep you compatibility the same (normal).. play around with you antivirus and firewall maybe thatwill work like bladexhermit
They just refuse to work...
loll i dont know then loll
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us