The help sub-section.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
The help sub-section.
This section is meant for help ONLY.

That means;
-NO Signature's/LP's/WP's/WIP's etc.
-NO Requests
-NO Resources of any kind
-HELP ONLY

What do I mean with help?
-Questions about PhotoShop/GIMP/PSP
-Questions about how to ..(start off, render a picture,create cool effects, just almost anything).
-Requesting active GFX members/JR's/Any other active guy to tut ya. This means that we will HELP YOU, we won't make a tutorial. No tut - Yes lesson.

We would APPRECIATE IT a lot if you would leave the spam'n'flame behind you. This section is ment for people who aren't that skilled in photoshop, and need help. Don't flame them, if they say something that's an /Epic fail, don't spam the thread, if it gets boring, just DON'T FLAME AND SPAM.

The ''Punishments'' will be harder in this section, for OBVIOUS reasons.

Remember, to think outside the box. If you want to create something very creative, GO FOR IT! Don't be afraid for the negative comments/replies.

~The GFX team.
this b/c all teh nubz spam help threads
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
this b/c all teh nubz spam help threads
whatchu talking bout

nobody really goes in "help" sections
Quote Originally Posted by M&M's View Post


whatchu talking bout

nobody really goes in "help" sections
no u retard they spam in the other sections which is y he make the help section
/facepalm
ummm
dot dot dot... This is a really. I Mean a really dumb question that some one needs to slap me back handed.

BUT! How do I put an avatar on this site??? I checked everything on my CP and can't find anything about an avatar thingy beside the sigs .... Can any one please help this ► NØØB Out?
Quote Originally Posted by JerryLMatin View Post
ummm
dot dot dot... This is a really. I Mean a really dumb question that some one needs to slap me back handed.

BUT! How do I put an avatar on this site??? I checked everything on my CP and can't find anything about an avatar thingy beside the sigs .... Can any one please help this ► NØØB Out?
dude its under options above edit signature it says edit avatar
Yeah I don't see it. It's missing... Do i need to do something?
You need post count. They added it in I think. But 100% you need like a certain amount, like 25 I think.
Oh ok I see. Thanks ^.^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?