LightbulbDesigning [for the coders]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Designing [for the coders]
Hello coders, as I enjoy your hacks alot I feel like constributing in a way that was possible for me.
And as I am good with GFX I thought I'd offer my skills to create a sweet looking GUI for your hacks.

Would this be something you're interested in?
Yes I would

You can contact me on MSN : Koenschouten@hotmail.com

It'd be nice to have someone helping me out!

If you accept, you're gonna be helping me with my layouts of the MP Trainers, if you want to, cause It's not that bad now, but I'm sure you can do alot better!
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Yes I would

You can contact me on MSN : Koenschouten@hotmail.com

It'd be nice to have someone helping me out!

If you accept, you're gonna be helping me with my layouts of the MP Trainers, if you want to, cause It's not that bad now, but I'm sure you can do alot better!
Added mate
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Yes I would

You can contact me on MSN : Koenschouten@hotmail.com

It'd be nice to have someone helping me out!

If you accept, you're gonna be helping me with my layouts of the MP Trainers, if you want to, cause It's not that bad now, but I'm sure you can do alot better!
uh... fail Koen. really. are u going to give him credits?
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
uh... fail Koen. really. are u going to give him credits?
Why's it fail?
Quote Originally Posted by i suck View Post
Why's it fail?
don't expect to be at the end of his credits line when he releases his UI-nice looking trainer

Or rather, u'll be a size one font, where everything else is size 5.

Koen's probable post:

RELEASED! NEW TRAINER MADE BY ME WITH VB!!!!!!
Credits:
i suck(for the support)






Cynical joke there.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
don't expect to be at the end of his credits line when he releases his UI-nice looking trainer

Or rather, u'll be a size one font, where everything else is size 5.

Koen's probable post:

RELEASED! NEW TRAINER MADE BY ME WITH VB!!!!!!
Credits:
i suck(for the support)






Cynical joke there.
Usually his credits are the normal size & bolded. I dont mind that he make such a title, as long as I get the credits for the UI... wich is fair!
i'm no coder for this site =D
Quote Originally Posted by diedke View Post
i'm no coder for this site =D
Then why did you reply?
As a user, I prefer just to see the familiar windows controls. I think i suck could really help with the layout, but I don't think custom graphics are really needed personally.
Well we can all post an easy trainer, but when it's looking good with a nice layout, it's always more appreciated.
Could use an icon for my program, Hack Manager.
Link's in my signature.
Is there any real coders on this site :O
Bluthera you are just envious of koen because he posts more hacks then you
Stop flaming you choob
Quote Originally Posted by PaokG4ACAB View Post
Bluthera you are just envious of koen because he posts more hacks then you
Stop flaming you choob
WOW who cares about koens leeatched hacks
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us