Super Knife with Zombie coded together!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Super Knife with Zombie coded together!
This is a repost of this great mod made me jointsmoke. I am reposting this because it is probably the best knife mod out in the site. It includes M9, Kukri, and Zombie hands all together. It it leaving out some knives because it is a bit old. You may feel free to add Cordogs V2 Super Knife to this thing and repost it again if your allowed.. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this ..

The credits go to:
Corndog(super knife)
D worm (super knife)
Jointsmoke(coded them together)
Gbatemper(super hands)
Me..(For reposting? 0.01%)

Edit: This is a mod sooo I don't think someone can be that proo and put a virus in a rez. file. Also I'm in China and CA is patching so I can't post screenie you can go back to the old thread to check it out though here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...bie-hands.html

Virustotal. MD5: b56bd68fde84f33b772b50ae63f23cb6
And for Virscan its like lagging badly so yeah hope I get an excuse...

GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rarattachment deleted · 285 downloads before removal
No VS and SS
Need them both to prove you aren't lying
SS? u need virus scan
anyways it seems cool b/c of the title but idk
Can we please get a screen shot. Just copy it from the other thread. Virus scans needed.
ss and it will be approved and a vs(or 2 i usually get 2)
Quote Originally Posted by Shizun View Post
Edit: This is a mod sooo I don't think someone can be that proo and put a virus in a rez. file.
I don't care, rules are rules not getting approved until their is a virus scan and screenshots on THIS thread.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I don't care, rules are rules not getting approved until their is a virus scan and screenshots on THIS thread.
Fine fine >.>
lol its been released before, twice
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
lol its been released before, twice
PROOF or GTFO
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us