Crossfire sound

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire sound
Hey, i want to add some new sounds to crossfire ex, when you do a headshot it will play HEADSHOOOOT. That file is 1 second long. If I then put in another file that is 8 seconds long but the same name, do it works then?
I have a to do list for u before I explain any shit :

LEARN ENGLISH, I COULD UNDERSTAND BUT IT WAS NO EASY!

yeeeah maybe, maybe not, test it! just back up the original file!
What the hell are you talking?
It work MAN!
it actually depends, once I tried a 5min file and CF crashed
Quote Originally Posted by DIMEBAG95 View Post
it actually depends, once I tried a 5min file and CF crashed
lol can you fail any more :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ducky123 View Post
lol can you fail any more :P
HAHA, I know that was and epic fail and it deserves :

Quote Originally Posted by DIMEBAG95 View Post
HAHA, I know that was and epic fail and it deserves :

nice1
My brother djtsilb made a wicked sound mod for crossfire. Yeah it works fine.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us