[DESPERATE] FOR REQUESTS!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
[DESPERATE] FOR REQUESTS!
Alright People,
Heres Whats Going Down.

When I FIRST Started Modding.
I Made a List On Notepad,
Of Ideas

But Now, I LOST It D:
I REALLY Wanna Mod And Release,
But I've Run Out Of Ideas...

Please, PLEASE Request Something...
Or At Least Give Me An Idea,
I NEED YOUR IDEAS! :O
Make me a Super Mario Galaxy AK-47 please :O
A pikachu Mine.
hmm
The new Hornet Mine make it a Dragon
Quote Originally Posted by jaberus View Post
A pikachu Mine.
hmm
The new Hornet Mine make it a Dragon
And How The Hell Do You Expect Me To Make It A Dragon??
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
And How The Hell Do You Expect Me To Make It A Dragon??

LMFAO!!! hahahahhaahhahahahahhahah
Jeez you made me laugh so hard.
It's 9:35 Am
I woke up 5 minutes ago, and i'm on my laptop still in bed hahahaa good job


-Anyways
You could mod:

Intro Video
Login Background
Lobby Interface
Fonts/Ranks etc;
Accolades
Gun/Secondary/Melee/Equipment Models
Gun/Secondary/Melee/Equipment textures
Map colors/textures/patterns etc;
Power Ranger Mod,
Black Ranger for Scorpion o.o Ninja, nice idea
Scope mods
glove mods
Alpha/Bravo mods
Scoreboard mod
Friendlist/Messenger mod
etc; etc; etc;
Sorry i haven't been specific
But i did jot down a lot of ideas that can open up into 100+ more ideas

Press the Thanks button if i helped you ^_^
Power Ranger mod? Are you FIVE?

800TH POST FTW.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Power Ranger mod? Are you FIVE?

800TH POST FTW.
I said that because crazyquinns avatar is the black power ranger
for your information, i'm 14
CRAZYQUINN U FORGOT MY SUPER MARIO GALAXY AK47 REQUEST D:
Quote Originally Posted by iEatCatz View Post
CRAZYQUINN U FORGOT MY SUPER MARIO GALAXY AK47 REQUEST D:
Chill,
I Didnt Forget.
Rec7 textures?
L9 to L9arctic wolf pls
Quote Originally Posted by mickysux View Post
L9 to L9arctic wolf pls
Posted many times use search button...
ive got an idea, a RED BULL G36
You atle have released my black and silver mod pack
Are you interested in texture mod or cross mod ideas? or both?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?