Talking[Tutorial] How to remove wall Textures

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Tutorial] How to remove wall Textures
Ohh-kayyyy. Might as well get this over with. Things to get straight.

1) Don't flame me for reposting. I am noob friendly, and I am robot friendly. But I am not flame friendly [...]

2) People [Other Choobs like me] have been asking me to show them how to remove wall textures. Idk why they ask me instead of the search button.

3) I'm pretty sure this is already said, and that people hate the search button [Make it more appealing].

--------------------------------

So, let's get to business. Here are the steps.

1) First, you go to your Nexon Game Folder (e.g. Mine is in Local Disk (C/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game) Your's will probably similar. I am using a fail vista.

2) Move the following files [TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez / TEXFX.rez / TEXTURES.rez / TEXTURESCRIPT.rez] to another folder. Most people move it in the BGM file (At least that's where I have mine). [ The file should have mp3 formatted files]

3) After that, Run Combat Arms

4) Have fun!

--------------------------------

How to uninstall.

1) Move the same files from the BGM back to the Game Folder.


NOTE: The BGM is in your game folder.

--------------------------------

Advantages in Removing your Wall Textures

1) You could see people more easily. Sort of acting like a cham. Just not able to see through walls.

2) It helps reduces lag and speeds up Combat Arms [I felt a slight change. Nothing much.]

Dis-Advantages in Removing your Wall Textures

1) Things will look all boxy. You will see grass as a side of a box.

2) Sometimes you don't know where your going...

--------------------------------

Hope this helps. :]

I'm sorry I can't take a screenie. When your in game, everything should look gray/white.

If you have a question, feel free to ask. Me or any other high elite users of MPGH will help you! [At least I hope so] I'm not on all the time.
WTF?
People Already Know This.
This Is Useless.
And Will Most Likely Get Closed For Spam.
You Should Be ASHAMED D:
if u know its a repost.. WHY POST IT!, EVERYBODY knows this
Oh.... sorry.

Just trying to help. Nvm. Just close this.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Oh.... sorry.

Just trying to help. Nvm. Just close this.
We Appreciate The Thought,
Just Use Some Common Sense Next Time.
Okay?
you are subject to flame , because about a million " noob friendly" tuts on removing textures have been done.
Okay. Sorry then...
We know this even before modding has exist on combatarms...
... oh.

But some people... nvm.

Just close this.
Alix, He Knows..
I Told Him.
Just leave This Thread Alone. D:
I'm sorry for re-posting a stupid thread.

I'm sorry.

............[...]

Close this.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
I'm sorry for re-posting a stupid thread.

I'm sorry.

............[...]

Close this.
Lol D;
Now He Feels Sad O_O
sry but i do not find this useful at all :\
Quote Originally Posted by liv2rap50 View Post
sry but i do not find this useful at all :\
dude,
he knows.
just stop posting here.
OMG STOP REOPENING THIS LOL, srsly just let the kid feal ashamed and leave him alone
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us