1-Wrong Section 2-Research Modding Yourself To Make Your Own Mods. 3-Not Even Possible To Make Based On MPGH's Knowledge
hmmm you can make it but its very hard to do, i tried it and reduced it a little bit, but it there was still fog >.<
Originally Posted by _____(-_-)______ Its in hacks , just buy VIP , and theres no fog , if u activate it Its also on pub hacks, such as breach's or acid's.
Originally Posted by Divine That Wasn't Very Nice :| Dont Edit A Quote. Bitch. Bleh, but I like doing it I do it for all the fail requests BTW check your requests for requests
Originally Posted by HoboMaster Bleh, but I like doing it I do it for all the fail requests BTW check your requests for requests Lol, By That.. I take it you requested something O_O
Originally Posted by Divine Lol, By That.. I take it you requested something O_O Yea, but it might piss you off
Originally Posted by Divine That Wasn't Very Nice :| Dont Edit A Quote. Bitch. Gah you stole my flame... That wasnt very nice. Dont steal a flame. Bitch. xD
Originally Posted by HoboMaster Yea, but it might piss you off It Did. Not Seriously. But Im Just Joking