Hacking --> Getting Banned?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking --> Getting Banned?
Does anyone know how the ban system works for MW2?
I've been using some of these hacks for a while but I'm worried about what can lead to a ban etc, I heard a rumour that it's 3 warnings then a ban, but I'm not entirely sure it works like that.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
The 3 strike thing is false. Vac works by delayed ban, which mean it bans in mass wave so hackers won't know which hack was detected.So if you are hacking, A.) You better have a good disabler or B.) Expect a ban in the next patch
Quote Originally Posted by xXxXJabbaXxXx View Post
The 3 strike thing is false. Vac works by delayed ban, which mean it bans in mass wave so hackers won't know which hack was detected.So if you are hacking, A.) You better have a good disabler or B.) Expect a ban in the next patch
Thanks for this, what's a disabler and how can I get my hands on one?
Quote Originally Posted by Tinycola View Post
Thanks for this, what's a disabler and how can I get my hands on one?
A disabler disables(lol) VAC running over your .exe ( correct me if i'm wrong as i dont make disablers). In easy words, it blocks VAC from your pc.
And if i remind it well there was 1 posted a few days ago here on mpgh
Ahh thanks a lot, you've answered all my questions.
Naw, there is a 3-strike, but VAC scans so fast, there is no real point of it....

Ban is perm. Delayed bans can come after 2 weeks to 2 months.
It's like vac scans 3 times in a few mili seconds. to be sure you are actually hacking it scans THREE times...if vac detects a hack all 3 scans(which can't be really avoided cuz it's too fast) you are getting banned. vac is using a delayed ban system which is IMO extremly chooby. if you hack today with a detected hack you might get banned for it in a few weeks...
Yep, you better hope to have a good disabler to be able to use most of the hacks on this forum
I'm expecting my ban with the next patch. I've been using detected hacks without disablers since release, I don't care though getting Bad Company 2 on Sunday, and i don't intend to hack that =D
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us