Console Commands

Posts 1–15 of 166 · Page 1 of 12
Console Commands
Hi mates,
I saw some people asking for this so I searched and found this list of console commands on the internet. I'm not sure if they still work but try it!

Credits:
Turkoloco

Here is the post I copied pasted from the other forum:


Hey guys first off I'd like to say hi to the community =) You can use these commands in the game console.

I will also be making a trainer for the console, but when I will release it is unknown since im such a lazy ass ^^

###############################################
To kick a player...
First type

Code:
status
Followed by this command with the player ID code

Code:
clientkick
An example would be

Code:
clientkick 5
###############################################
To change a map
Type one of the code listed depending on the map you want


Code:
map mp_afghan
map mp_boneyard (Scrapyard)
map mp_brecourt (Wasteland)
map mp_checkpoint (Karachi)
map mp_derail
map mp_estate
map mp_favela
map mp_highrise
map mp_nightshift (Skidrow)
map mp_invasion
map mp_quarry
map mp_rundown
map mp_rust
map mp_subbase
map mp_terminal
map mp_underpass
###############################################

To always be the host of a game (add this code before you join a lobby, you only have to type it once you've started the game, but will have the re-do the next time you decide to open the game)


Code:
party_hostmigration 0; party_connecttimeout 1; badhost_endgameifisuck 0
###############################################

Change game type along with rules, (remember a restart of the map is required to change the game type but not the rules, e.g. would be playing in death match and wanting to change the time limit, to restart a game just type either of the following.


Code:
restart_map
fast_restart
Team deathmatch

Code:
g_gametype dm
scr_dm_numlives "0"
scr_dm_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_dm_promode "0" (Extra bullet damage)
scr_dm_roundlimit "1"
scr_dm_scorelimit "1500"
scr_dm_timelimit "10"
scr_dm_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_dm_winlimit "1"
Domination

Code:
g_gametype dom
scr_dom_numlives "0"
scr_dom_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_dom_promode "0"
scr_dom_roundlimit "1"
scr_dom_scorelimit "200"
scr_dom_timelimit "0"
scr_dom_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_dom_winlimit "1"
Global Thermo Nuclear War (Hidden game mode IW decided not to release for some unknown reason)

Code:
g_gametype gtnw
scr_gtnw_numlives "0"
scr_gtnw_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_gtnw_promode "0"
scr_gtnw_roundlimit "1"
scr_gtnw_roundswitch "0"
scr_gtnw_scorelimit "101"
scr_gtnw_timelimit "10"
scr_gtnw_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_gtnw_winlimit "1"
Headquarters

Code:
g_gametype koth
scr_koth_numlives "0"
scr_koth_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_koth_promode "0"
scr_koth_roundlimit "1"
scr_koth_roundswitch "1"
scr_koth_scorelimit "250"
scr_koth_timelimit "15"
scr_koth_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_koth_winlimit "1"
One Flag (Another hidden game mode which IW refused to release)

Code:
g_gametype oneflag
scr_oneflag_numlives "0"
scr_oneflag_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_oneflag_promode "0"
scr_oneflag_roundlimit "0"
scr_oneflag_roundswitch "3"
scr_oneflag_scorelimit "1"
scr_oneflag_timelimit "3"
scr_oneflag_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_oneflag_winlimit "4"
Sabotage
Code:
g_gametype sab
scr_sab_bombtimer "30"
scr_sab_defusetime "5"
scr_sab_hotpotato "0"
scr_sab_numlives "0"
scr_sab_planttime "2.5"
scr_sab_playerrespawndelay "7.5"
scr_sab_promode "0"
scr_sab_roundlimit "1"
scr_sab_roundswitch "1"
scr_sab_scorelimit "0"
scr_sab_timelimit "20"
scr_sab_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_sab_winlimit "1"
Search 'n' Destroy

Code:
g_gametype sd
scr_sd_bombtimer "45"
scr_sd_defusetime "5"
scr_sd_multibomb "0"
scr_sd_numlives "1"
scr_sd_planttime "5"
scr_sd_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_sd_promode "0"
scr_sd_roundlimit "0"
scr_sd_roundswitch "3"
scr_sd_scorelimit "1"
scr_sd_timelimit "2.5"
scr_sd_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_sd_winlimit "4"
VIP (A final game mode IW decided not to release aswell, I want to add I always had problems and never manage to run this mode but if you can then


Code:
g_gametype vip
scr_vip_numlives "0"
scr_vip_promode "0"
scr_vip_roundlimit "3"
scr_vip_roundswitch "1"
scr_vip_scorelimit "1"
scr_vip_timelimit "2.5"
scr_vip_winlimit "2"
Ground War


Code:
g_gametype war
scr_war_numlives "0"
scr_war_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_war_promode "0"
scr_war_roundlimit "1"
scr_war_scorelimit "7500"
scr_war_timelimit "10"
scr_war_waverespawndelay "0"
scr_war_winlimit "1"
Capture the flag

Code:
g_gametype ctf
scr_ctf_halftime "1"
scr_ctf_numlives "0"
scr_ctf_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_ctf_promode "0"
scr_ctf_returntime "30"
scr_ctf_roundlimit "1"
scr_ctf_scorelimit "0"
scr_ctf_timelimit "10"
scr_ctf_waverespawndelay "10"
scr_ctf_winlimit "1"
###############################################

XP Mod (The number followed by the code is a multiplier so if you do 10 and the normal amount of points you would normally get is a 100 per kill, you will now get 1000 instead as you have multiplied by 10.


Code:
scr_xpscale 10
###############################################

Die Hard mod. (Everyone gets last stand perk and adding the ability of team mates reviving you by using the F button)


Code:
scr_diehard "0"
###############################################

Jump Mod

This is a little more complicated since you need to unlock the games cheat protection system it has, you will have to download called MW2 Unleashed and inject it into your game, I wont post it here since I may/may not get banned for it, google is your friend, if you insist that i give you the link Let me google that for you

Then type in the following into the console


Code:
sv_cheats 1; jump_height 1000; bg_fallDamageMinHeight "1001
"
Good job, but the host commands are known to not work.

Give credits pl0x Edit: nvm, "some guy named Turkloco"
XPscale also doesn't work, but this is a good list. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by thefish32 View Post
XPscale also doesn't work, but this is a good list. Thanks.
Yea, also has been stated in past posts. Wonder why still said.
actually the host commands do work...at least for me when Im using a certain VAC disabler

Thanks for posting TheUser!
Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
actually the host commands do work...at least for me when Im using a certain VAC disabler

Thanks for posting TheUser!
Are u sure? Mine says that it's not a recognized command for one of them.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Are u sure? Mine says that it's not a recognized command for one of them.
yes it does say that for me also, but it still works, dont know why.
well my console (the one inclueded with vac chaos) does not work with the commands anyone know why?
Quote Originally Posted by White-Shark View Post
well my console (the one inclueded with vac chaos) does not work with the commands anyone know why?
you are playing in windowed mode, right?
Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
actually the host commands do work...at least for me when Im using a certain VAC disabler

Thanks for posting TheUser!
no problem, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by White-Shark View Post
how do I like put the codes in I mean im in a pub game, I have console up, but when I type in anyof the codes it says unknown command?
i heard that IW patched some commands but im not sure, some commands which work for some ppl dont work for other ppl

Quote Originally Posted by thefish32 View Post
XPscale also doesn't work, but this is a good list. Thanks.
I dont know which commands still work because i dont use console so i posted everything.
Nice, i saw this and thought of busting, then thought. No nobody would want it..
How do you turn on the console command with the Vac Chaos it says F2 but it's not working for me.
how do I like put the codes in I mean im in a pub game, I have console up, but when I type in anyof the codes it says unknown command?
To run VAC-CHAOS you do not have to be in windowed mode. I use it. If you want to be host, do not create a party. Click find game, pick a mode, as soon as you click the mode hit F2 then the windows key, it will take you to the console. Put party_connecttimeout 1 in and just wait. you will be the host. once you waiting on more people, code in the game type and whatever else you want and hit enter before the game starts. once it starts, then change the gravity,jump-distance-game speed..whatever you want. some commands need to put in before the game connects, then some after. sv_cheats 1 doesnt have to be put in. i havent used it once.
Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSaint View Post
To run VAC-CHAOS you do not have to be in windowed mode. I use it. If you want to be host, do not create a party. Click find game, pick a mode, as soon as you click the mode hit F2 then the windows key, it will take you to the console. Put party_connecttimeout 1 in and just wait. you will be the host. once you waiting on more people, code in the game type and whatever else you want and hit enter before the game starts. once it starts, then change the gravity,jump-distance-game speed..whatever you want. some commands need to put in before the game connects, then some after. sv_cheats 1 doesnt have to be put in. i havent used it once.
I never said you have to run Vac chaos in windowed mode, but some people dont realize it pops up outside the game, and for me it makes everything much easier to run in windowed mode...especially bc I use the teleport/telefly hack also.
Posts 1–15 of 166 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?