ArrowMOD HACK RELEASE!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
MOD HACK RELEASE!!!!
Mods don't change recoil what the gun shoots or damage it only changes RoF (rate of fire) visual texture and gun behavior like reload +if you guys are too lazy to read the stickies this section is not for REQUESTS so don't go around posting them or if you do so only expect flame...
change the title to something that noobs will definetly click on and theyll read this. make the title minigun that shoots rockets or something
ROFL that was an epic fail really he should jump off a building
Yeah, what the first poster said : P
I'm pretty sure Crossmodding changes the Recoil...My MK.48 has less recoil now that it's an UZI.
Changed title to "mod hack release"
No way. D:
IMPOSSIBLE D:<
AK-47 to UZI increases recoil like fuck
"Mod Hack Release" doesn't really make sense.
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
"Mod Hack Release" doesn't really make sense.
Theyre choobs, they won't know.
i still think changing the title to "m16 to minigun that shoots rockets" would be better
M60 TO EPIC MINIGUN THAT SHOOTS ROCKETS ;o
UNLIMITED AMMO, NO RELOAD, and NO RECOIL/SPREAD
Quote Originally Posted by iEatCatz View Post
M60 TO EPIC MINIGUN THAT SHOOTS ROCKETS ;o
UNLIMITED AMMO, NO RELOAD, and NO RECOIL/SPREAD
Wouldn't unlimited ammo include no reload?

Damn it, the new title made me click on it
It works
BUT IM NOT A CHOOB
Fk it worked on me too, I thought this was a different thread. Thanks for confusing me guys! -.-
Quote Originally Posted by iGlitchFoolz View Post
Fk it worked on me too, I thought this was a different thread. Thanks for confusing me guys! -.-
.oya, bama knows what hes doing
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?