Mw2 Console commands

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Mw2 Console commands
Well i need a command to change xp.. Any1 knows?
here are almost all console commands:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-commands.html

i think its this (a copy paste from the commands list from that link):
XP Mod (The number followed by the code is a multiplier so if you do 10 and the normal amount of points you would normally get is a 100 per kill, you will now get 1000 instead as you have multiplied by 10.


Code:
scr_xpscale 10
If you set Scr_Xpscale higher than 4, Everybody, Including you, Is kicked, So go to 4, Not higher.
Okay, thx! cause 10 didnt work. Everything got wierd.. But i was in a game b4.. Then i got 10000 xp per kill. If i only make 100 xp times 4 it will ony be 400 xp..
Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
Okay, thx! cause 10 didnt work. Everything got wierd.. But i was in a game b4.. Then i got 10000 xp per kill. If i only make 100 xp times 4 it will ony be 400 xp..
That's a different type of hack that I've heard mentions of. It's very, very rare though. Besides, rank hack is also fine.
Yeah well it's fun to experiment with friends, but for leveling you should just use the rank hack, maybe mine :3
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Yeah well it's fun to experiment with friends, but for leveling you should just use the rank hack, maybe mine :3
Naw yours doesn't compare to ours since we used VB(Mel, me and Hawk, and White Shark, tho I gave him my source) :3 . Are you ever going to start a VB trainer?
Yes I will, but my CE Trainer does the same as your CE trainer. Yours has alot more features yeah, but it doesn't matter if it does that same thing and if it even looks better, It doesn't even matter (not saying mine looks better but yours is a bit too bleach fanatic, and yes, i'm a huge bleach fan)
Not sure if you got the email I sent you since you still blocked me, but these are the spoilers, LOL :

Code:
WW has been defeated.
Aizen: Where do you suppose the fire that you released went to?
Yama looks at WW’s corpse and it explodes.
In order to minimize the explosion Yama throws his body on top of it.
Aizen: Well, thank you Yama for protecting my world.
Aizen approaches Yama to finish him off.
Yama: You brat!
The dying Yama grabs him by the foot and uses # 96, and a swipe of the sword. [I'm not sure what Nja is trying to say here.]
Out of the ground spouts a flame-like blade. Aizen gets burned and tries to escape.
Aizen: Damn.
As Aizen escapes from the fire vizard Ichigo barges in. The end.
That’s all I remember
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Yes I will, but my CE Trainer does the same as your CE trainer. Yours has alot more features yeah, but it doesn't matter if it does that same thing and if it even looks better, It doesn't even matter (not saying mine looks better but yours is a bit too bleach fanatic, and yes, i'm a huge bleach fan)
Not sure if you got the email I sent you since you still blocked me, but these are the spoilers, LOL :
Yea, didn't respond cuz I already saw them, and just saying, yours isn't better as you stated :3. Not until you start working on a VB trainer.
O_o it's nice you got to learn a VB Trainer but as long as it is the same, it doesn't matter, plus VB has incompatibility issues, all of the VB posts, in which theres at least one person that says it's not working.

So in that case, I really don't see a difference. And I DID work on a VB Trainer, just not for MW2 yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
O_o it's nice you got to learn a VB Trainer but as long as it is the same, it doesn't matter, plus VB has incompatibility issues, all of the VB posts, in which theres at least one person that says it's not working.

So in that case, I really don't see a difference. And I DID work on a VB Trainer, just not for MW2 yet.
Naw, no one says my hack doesn't work. Blubbs works for most, except 7. Melodia's works for all so far.

And I'm just saying, don't advertise your own thread unless there's nothing else better

Edit: you better not take offense to that.
Lmao nah that's ok I'm just advertising, nothing wrong with that. Everyone does it.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Lmao nah that's ok I'm just advertising, nothing wrong with that. Everyone does it.
>.>

who advertises their own hack on a different thread O.o
Alot of people that want to promote their hacks O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Alot of people that want to promote their hacks O_o
Show me some posts of people advertising their threads on other threads other than you. More than 5 recent examples, pl0x. Spamming EAM on every trainer thread.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us