Pixel / Color Aimbot | Triggerbot

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Pixel / Color Aimbot | Triggerbot
Aimbot
[php]

SetCursorPos(x,y);
[/php]
Trigger Bot
[php]
mouse_event( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL );
Sleep(10);
mouse_event( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL );
[/php]
etc
[php]
HDC v552 = GetDC(HWND_DESKTOP);
COLORREF pixel;
int cx = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN);
int cy = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN);
pixel = GetPixel(v552, x, y);
if(pixel==RGB(255,0,0)){
[/php]
[REQUIRED]
Chams that matches Aimbot/Triggerbot color.

This is a horrible way of doing this. But then, its the easiest.

For anyone who needs it. Or if a lot of people want it and can't do it, I'll do it.
Volt, you're the man.
I'll take these and work with then as much as I can, I'm rusty. :/
Well, I just took bits from my auto-pistol (the click part) and just added a pixel recognition
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Well, I just took bits from my auto-pistol (the click part) and just added a pixel recognition
but ur auto-pistol doesn't work.. its just like copying the LMB to MMB and its not auto its semi auto...
Quote Originally Posted by -Pro'Alucard View Post
but ur auto-pistol doesn't work.. its just like copying the LMB to MMB and its not auto its semi auto...
um he said there were bugs... but it worked for me
I think with a little help from the really experienced coders here, you could release a pretty decent SA pub or VIP.
Probably might need help with a detour from a ASM expert.
A.K.A. Dave/Jetamay.
I know Dave doesn't read PM. What about Jetamay?
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
I know Dave doesn't read PM. What about Jetamay?
Jeta normally will if it's about programming.
Dave won't PM, but he'll answer on MSN.
Just tell him that you're the one I told him about regarding possible SA VIP.
yeah Voltage552 your an awesome coder i wont be surprise to see you as one soon.. good luck
wow greatest...
u r the man !!!
I said the autopistol was bugged. This click function works, it's the proper C++ function.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?