CHAOS

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
CHAOS
Sorry for open new thread, but my old theard is closed.
When i click "Load Game" In vac chaos i have error, and game not loading...
Screenie / Info, Please, I can't do magic, sadly.
1. Error when i click load game (in polish language).

2. Error when i open game by desktop.


Yeah, i have vista, i open vacchaos by Admin
Well, Second screenie is normal, Auto Kill if VAC detected.

First screenie seems like an application error handler in russian.
Well, Do you have version 1.00 or 1.01, And x32 or 64 ?

But I doubt I can be of any help, Just be sure you have all application-needed ressources in the same folder, As it can cause that bug, And if it still doesn't work, You will have to ask AgentGod.

Sorries,
Mely
I have 1.01 and 32
1 Screen say "File C:/Users/****/Desktop/eam/~DC69C6.tmp" not found.
Can you send me this file melodia?
The edit button exists for a reason. Stop double posting.
As I had time to read your post, Well

Your thingy tries to find VAC in your ''eam'' dir and cries because it fails.

Lawl, A disabler that cries because it can't find VAC..
You ran as admin ? And you should make sure your folder ONLY has VAC Chaos, And every one of it's file in it =)


Edit --->
No I won't send you this file, This file is a random VAC name file
I must extract this to MW2 Folder???
Quote Originally Posted by Py$!eK View Post
I must extract this to MW2 Folder???
NOES

A folder witch you have admin rights on it, somewhere, and it is alone so it doesn't cause unwanted library loadings.

AND WITH ALL FILES INCLUDED IN THE ZIP, as you seem to have missing thingies if it crashes like that, Maybe it is uable to block VAC because it misses components.
Hmmm... So, why VAC Chaos dont founding vac in my pc?
Quote Originally Posted by Py$!eK View Post
Hmmm... So, why VAC Chaos dont founding vac in my pc?
How can I know ?
And what do I care ?

Simply follow the steps I said you to do and I will read it when I will be back,

I hope you will have luck and it will work, Or that someone will be able to help you.

Talk to yas later,
Mely =)
Quote Originally Posted by Py$!eK View Post
Hmmm... So, why VAC Chaos dont founding vac in my pc?
Polish, right?

Ty potrzebować wobec zrobić pewny ów podczas ty wprowadzić do komputera dane za pomocą sieci telefonicznej ten ŚWISZCZĄCY DŹWIĘK umieścić w teczce z dokumentami i dodatek ono , ono zostaje kompletnie nienaruszony , i ty MUSI ruszyć z miejsca wszystko od ten akta razem w ten sam teczka u twój rachmistrz.
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
Polish, right?

Ty potrzebować wobec zrobić pewny ów podczas ty wprowadzić do komputera dane za pomocą sieci telefonicznej ten ŚWISZCZĄCY DŹWIĘK umieścić w teczce z dokumentami i dodatek ono , ono zostaje kompletnie nienaruszony , i ty MUSI ruszyć z miejsca wszystko od ten akta razem w ten sam teczka u twój rachmistrz.
Hehehe, Polish isn't one on my known languages, Thank you very much, AudiTT
dont forget to extract and extract the whole folder not some files inside. (i extracted to desktop)
run vac chaos as administrator.
and dont change any file or any filename.

or maybe u had problems while downloading so try downloading again if what i said above doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
dont forget to extract and extract the whole folder not some files inside. (i extracted to desktop)
run vac chaos as administrator.
and dont change any file or any filename.

or maybe u had problems while downloading so try downloading again if what i said above doesnt work
I alredy said all this at least 3 times.

You can rename the exe, And only the Exe.
Well, Readme's and stuff too, But I don't want him to mess with files.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us