Need New Minions REPOST

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
Need New Minions REPOST
I'm tired of this section being ill-managed. Two of the people didn't do shit, and one closed or deleted every single topic.

I'm looking for new minions. Post your recommendation now. Note, you can NOT recommend yourself.


Ok, apparently this wasn't inferred by the community, this is not a discussion thread, you make ONE single post, with your opinion for minions (and reasons why if you must). Then you can leave the thread forever, or read silently to yourself. If you make two posts, you will be banned, if you want to talk to each other outloud about the choices, make your own thread. One post, then you may not post in this thread anymore.
i vote for greathamza
EDIT:
reason:should be a good minion
I vote ghost_mode or hahne123
bla bla bla edit : my vote goes to noobybanana ... hez cool lmao
vote for ghost_mode . description: becouse becouse becouse =D
i vote ghost_mode because he/she are very present in this section of forum and he/she got many post :P

ps : guys when you vote you have to explain why you vote this person
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

you make ONE single post, with your opinion for minions (and reasons why if you must).


Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
i vote for greathamza
thanks dude
Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
ps : guys when you vote you have to explain why you vote this person
look at the quote i put from arun


ofc i want to vote for myself but that is not an option so i'll go with
ghost_mode

reson: im to bored to find one
I vote vor Greathamza because he is a very helpful and active guy
For the past year I've seen some decent people as minions

I'd have to vote for this guy

hahne123

He's very active, Would be very good at the job, Also helpful..
He'll be very constructable..

Hopefully the crossfire section will get some-one who can do the job correctly.. Not have excuses for every time they do something..
Greathamza cos its in my sig and you cant betray your sig ._.
Greathamza (very active, helpful)
Greathamza or ghost_mode, their great guys :P

But I want to know if can you be minion even if you have a low post count? :P
Ghost mode fosho!!!!
He is nice and i like him. i think he's gonna be tight as a minion.
I vote ghost_mode for minion. Very helpful person!
i vote for Ghost_Mode
reason:he will be good minion he is very active he is very helpful
i vote for greathamza,he told me that if i vote him,it wont be necessary to give him those 2 farm rounds ^_^
edit: who the fuck is ghost mode?
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?