[INFO] WarRock Private Servers

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
[INFO] WarRock Private Servers
I heard the new private servers are ready to role lol
i also got my own private server
join it any time u want to lol
here is the info
server: 82.56.32.843
port: 43594

I also added mp7 in the item shop ^^
all items are for normall price but u can buy them for 3 days/7 days/15 days/30 days u start with 500.000.000 its more like endless coz u can alwayes ask me for more money well good luck~

* edit *

u need windows vista [unbugged mode]
search for vixor and just start it up and look for the WarRock Private Server

i added mp7a1 mp5k is alwayes in da shop ( not optional )
How can i play on your server?
Quote Originally Posted by sidnietje View Post
How can i play on your server?
oh yes sorry forgot to say u need vista* i will edit it u can download it with vixor
Quote Originally Posted by FreeToHack View Post
oh yes sorry forgot to say u need vista* i will edit it u can download it with vixor
i dont have vist, lol
I am from holland so dont understand u sorry,
I dont know how to join an server or something :S
i translate it for him:

hij zegt dat je vista moet hebben om erop te kunnen komen, hij heeft MP5k in de shop toegevoegd.
u have Windows Vista to connect ur server ? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
I am from holland so dont understand u sorry,
I dont know how to join an server or something :S
ja jammer dan ik heb geen zin om het in het nederlands te doen
he dont add mp5k,
But mp7

Kan je echt niet ff me msn toevoegen en het me uitleggen XD (A)

me msn = alumacraft_@hotmail.com

Sorry 4 talking in dutch
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
He dont add mp5k n00b =_-
mp7
dude i've been maknig this for 2 months this is the first of all warrock server's
i just add mp7... when ppl don't like it i will delete it
but my xp has some cababilities that vista can i play on your server well your server is easy to hack any way no point
if u don't beleive this is real its ur problem
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
but my xp has some cababilities that vista can i play on your server well your server is easy to hack any way no point
hmm..
if u go to search aight?
can u find vixor out there?
if u can't u can't because it is undownloadeble
I can't find it on google.
Quote Originally Posted by Koran View Post
I can't find it on google.
what u can't find on google? WR PS or vixor coz vixor is undownloadeble
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?